No announcement yet.

Golovkin-Ward would be like Pacquiao-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    I think it would look more like BHop vs Hopkins, with Ward breaking Golovkin down.
    Prime Bhop was unstoppable. Not even Hopkins had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Lol. I meant to say Trinidad.
      pac-floyd was similar to tito-bhop to me. just no ko.

Comment

Golovkin vs Ward will look like this to me. Start 2:35

Comment

real talk.

i liked what monroe did at end.

he told the ref "i'm done"

that should be more acceptable in boxing.

fight hard, try hard but when no chance/getting beat up.... boxers should retire.

and not take crap for it from brave ringside commentators or warrior fans.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Golovkin scared to throw for fear of being headbutted, again and again? Idk I think he'll go for it.
            fixed it for you

Comment

The one thing Ward does better than any fighter including Floyd is what all champions MUST DO, control their opponents. He uses control in so many ways it's natural to frustrate his foes. However, can he control someone with as much power as GGG. Who is an elite level boxer himself? Man those questions make this matchup fantastic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                Prime Bhop was unstoppable. Not even Hopkins had a chance.
                The buildup for The Executioner vs. The Alien was incredible.

But the fight itself knocked out the entire audience and the ring doctors had to go around and revive them all with smelling salts.

Comment

I think Ward would stand his ground push Golovkin back occasionally if they fight. Ward has very good physical strength, something Froch acknowledged.

Comment

Based on his next performance, we will see if he is back to his elite level.

If he is back to that, then yes, I see Ward giving one hell of a fight to Golovkin, but I see a SD more than a UD.

Both are great fighters and good technicians(Ward having the edge on this).

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      The one thing Ward does better than any fighter including Floyd is what all champions MUST DO, control their opponents. He uses control in so many ways it's natural to frustrate his foes. However, can he control someone with as much power as GGG. Who is an elite level boxer himself? Man those questions make this matchup fantastic to me.
                      aka grabbing and clinching. why not just come out and say it? are you ashamed to say it? what's wrong with saying cheating? i mean its just the rules. silly little things.

Comment

Working...
                      X