Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Mayweather: The One Who Ran is The Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    The NSAC is corrupt, boxing is corrupt, and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a fraud.

Let the commission do their job!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      The NSAC is corrupt, boxing is corrupt, and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a fraud.

what happen to the ko roach promised us and his master plan the build for six years

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Floyd tried to sit on the ropes but he was getting tagged too much so he stopped and ducked and twirled to get his back off the ropes. He even said Pac was too akward to stay on the ropes and defend against post-fight
        What was Pacs connect percentage again?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Sigh......

I will say one thing that bothers me about Floyd. He wins, hugs, kisses you. Praises the living sh”t out of you. Then he goes to the crowd, media, etc and belittles you. Calls you names, etc. What is that?
          Actually you have Fraudiao, the "good" one up going against evil, and yet after the fight when he gets embarrassed by the superior fighter, instead of remaining humble he comes up with multiple excuses.

He is a joke, and we have morons like yourself still going in on Floyd when if anything you should be going in on Manny.

You people are killing boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
            Difference is Ali could FIGHT!! if he had to Floyd cannot!!. Can you imagine Cassius Sr saying " I will never let my son Little Cassius fight that awesome Sonny Liston.His health is more important than $$$" ? ROFLMAO
            Even Floyd Sr basically called Floyd a coward during the Pac fight
            Ali clinched Foreman 53 times, not only that but held his neck down multiple times.. he clinched Frazier at least 250 times in the rematch. . the Liston fight was fixed and u know it, a pity pat right hand and he folded..the mob paid him..

Norton should be 3-0 vs Ali.. The Lyle fight was fixed too, stopped too early when Ali trailed all scorecards. . Holmes beat the snot outta him..dont bring up his age, because if floyd gets beat at that age nobody would care

Comment

• 'When I came in, He moved on outside'

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                what happen to the ko roach promised us and his master plan the build for six years
                It all became null and void after #48 broke his shoulder after the De la Hoya fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Nah. #48 and his fans ' butthurting is only starting.

That loss hasn't sunk in yet.

I'm sure Fraud Jr.'s "butthurt" from bending over so much during the fight.

Comment

• 30 seconds into round 1 Mayweather his Pacquaio with a stiff right hand counter and that effectively ended Pacquaio's game plan. Pacquaio was maybe stunned a little, but the look on his face said "Uh Oh!" because of how easily Floyd had punched him square in the face without him being able to do anything to stop it.

Pacquaio learned early he couldn't rush in with reckless abandon because Mayweather would punish him with accurate punches that were too fast for him to do anything about. 30 seconds in and it was already decided.

And if you watch some of the later rounds, it is Pacquaio who is moving away from Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by elishua F View Post
                      floyd actually stood on the ropes and let him tee off .. the other times he just controlled the pace ..how is he a coward for doing exactly what hes known for.. roach and manny claimed to have a six year gameplan to shut floyd's running down ..wtf happened

maidana , castillo, cotto and oscar has no trouble cutting the ring. .dont call him a coward. call yourself one dimensional.

was sugar ray leonard a coward for the way he boxed Duran and Hagler...

this guy is pathetic
                      Fraud didn't willingly put his back on the ropes, Pacquiao put him there with a straight left counter in the fourth round (as seen on my gif) and again with an overhand left in round six. Two of the most significant punches landed throughout the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X