Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather bet $50,000 on GGG stopping Monroe (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    he's so insecure that he only posts when he wins. this shows what kind of person he is. he wants to show off so much that he pretends he wins every bet he makes. any reasonable person would roll their eyes at him but floyd fans eat that sh-it up.
    And you posting this narcissistic judgmental drivel shows what type of person you are?

You are exactly like Floyd~

Comment

he's so insecure that he only posts when he wins. this shows what kind of person he is. he wants to show off so much that he pretends he wins every bet he makes. any reasonable person would roll their eyes at him but floyd fans eat that sh-it up.
      Youre such a butt hurt ****** , look what you eat up like a little girl crying because your neighbour has a prettier dress than you lol .

Pathetic child is what you are lol .

Comment

its not hating over nothing. its hating a degenerate loser like floyd. he's gonna blow all his money and you think its "cool" hes pretending he's raking in the money when you know from his history he loses a lot more than he wins.
        I didn't know you cared so much about what Floyd does with his own money. How caring of you.

Comment

Winners know winners! Triple G, baby!

Comment

i don't care if he won or lost these bets in particular. he's a degenerate. we know that. he's a degenerate who is trying to pull the wool over his ****** fanboys eyes by pretending he's raking in the money when we know that's not the case. no matter how much money he has he will lose it all. yet you idolize this simpleton with a peanut brain.
            Why are you concern about his spending habits? If he is broke in the future that's on him.
            Last edited by meme_man; 05-17-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

ok larry you are right. for the first time ever! good job. a decade is still 11 years though right?
              wrong poster...i wasnt the one who said that...try again
              its not hating over nothing. its hating a degenerate loser like floyd. he's gonna blow all his money and you think its "cool" hes pretending he's raking in the money when you know from his history he loses a lot more than he wins.
              degenerate loser?? wtf have you done with your life besides hate on successful people?

i don't care if he won or lost these bets in particular. he's a degenerate. we know that. he's a degenerate who is trying to pull the wool over his ****** fanboys eyes by pretending he's raking in the money when we know that's not the case. no matter how much money he has he will lose it all. yet you idolize this simpleton with a peanut brain.
              you have some serious issues,as do a lot of posters on here

Comment

I doubt Floyd goes broke. Pretty sure he has accountants and money men watching over his finances.

I know many haters do wish that though. Like that cry baby daggum.

Comment

I bet Mayweather loses more money than he wins. He has a gamboling problem. Problem gamblers are in denial. They only tell you about it when they win and never say anything about when they lose. Has Mayweather ever talked about sports bets that he lost? Does anyone think he always wins these big sports bets? Maybe Mayweather is dollars ahead on his sports bets but I doubt it. The betting places stack the odds in their favor because that's how they stay in business and make money. It's hard to beat house odds in the long run. I bet on the fights now and then but only what I can easily afford to lose.I've probably lost more money than I've won but I don't keep track of it.

Comment

If he is laying huge bets like he is, by definition he is huge loser. The books limit action on winning bettors. Or bettors that they feel are fed information from betting syndicates. He is no different than known losing bettors like Barkley, Jordan or Mickelson.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I bet Mayweather loses more money than he wins. He has a gamboling problem. Problem gamblers are in denial. They only tell you about it when they win and never say anything about when they lose. Has Mayweather ever talked about sports bets that he lost? Does anyone think he always wins these big sports bets? Maybe Mayweather is dollars ahead on his sports bets but I doubt it. The betting places stack the odds in their favor because that's how they stay in business and make money. It's hard to beat house odds in the long run. I bet on the fights now and then but only what I can easily afford to lose.I've probably lost more money than I've won but I don't keep track of it.
                      Sports betting is a bit different because the odds aren't set to give the house an advantage, they want the money to come in even so they collect their juice with no risk. How the public bets is not subject to those sort of rules, and the lines move accordingly.

If you are smart and have a system or formula you can make it work, it isn't easy but if you do it right you are playing the public and not the book, the betting public is beatable enough.

How Floyd does it though seems willy nilly, which is not the right way of doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X