No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
    always. I even heard someone in the background said it was 97-92 lol and then they went and told martin in the corner he wont by 97-92 before the cards were read lol.

I don't know how the first half of the fight went but the last half fight was close considering the point deduction.

Great test for both guys I'd like to see a rematch.

Comment

• here we go, I was excitied for this fight aswell.

Comment

• These guys were ready to throw down yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          butthurt because those guys tell the truth about tranny lover al gaymon??? hmmm
          What did I tell you boy. Until you reply to me in the rigo loma thread don't quote me

Comment

• How good is diego for those who follow the prospects?

Comment

• Tonight is the night Canelo stamps his passport to the HOF.

He's going to expose GGG's lack of defense by controlling center ring behind an elite defense and displaying his elite counter punching skills by constantly countering GGG's offense. GGG has an elite offense and appears to have a great defense when he's the ring general, controlling center ring and dictating to his opponent, but when his opponent decides to walk him backward, his defense is suddenly exposed as porous. The Ouma fight displayed it, but Ouma's own lack of defense doomed him; GGG's lack of defense doesn't mean his offense is suddenly downgraded, if Canelo becomes a stationary target, he'll get hurt.

That is where Canelo's elite ring iq, defense, and counter punching skills will win him the fight. Of course it won't be easy easy, he's going to have to show his strength and toughness when GGG wants to press the fight himself and when he lands his shots, but I'm confident Canelo will do just that and, if he adds a body attack, he will win this fight clearly; if not, it will be a close decision. He might continue the "Golovkin is old" narrative that a plebe can't see past.

Comment

• delahoya should take this, i cant forget how terrible randy looked agaisnt stuart hall a few years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                  Hypejob saved again.
                  The fact that people use money, time and influence to promote talentless trash like Martin is pathetic.
                  Was He? I've literally never heard anyone talk about Martin EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    How good is diego for those who follow the prospects?
                    hes pretty good tbh, good skills, good feet and fast hands & throws a **** ton of punches but lacks power.

Comment

• Damn, this is in Spanish, lol.
                      But free and in HD!

Comment

Working...
                      X