No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
    Serious question: Do you guys think that the betting odds on Ggg's win are going to go up or down in following days? The reasons Im asking is I'm going to make a combined bet on: 1 - Ggg win, 2 - Ggg win by Ko/Tko and 3 - the fight ending before 9,5 rounds. I could do it right now, but Im hoping the bets on Ggg's win are going to be even higher just before the fight. Am I right?
    I've been following the odds for months now & they have trended down slowly every few weeks to -155/+135 (believe they started around -180/+155 upon the fight being announced), but this last week they have bumped back up for the first time to -160/+140.

Not sure what that means for the final days with what way the "smart money" is leaning. But I suspect with the 50/50 angle most people are saying with this fight any line movement will be minimal like +005/-005.

Comment

• I got Canelo by KO or TKO. Speed, combination and counterpunching abilities, reflexes and iron chin. GGG has everything and new going for him as well, Canelo will not have seen this type of fighter before. Maybe first couple of rounds for GGG but eventually I see Canelo taking over the fight and GGG getting desperate for a Kill leading him like a bull into the matador. I really like both fighters tbh. I did never think Canelo would have made this far but he keeps surprising me every time. GGG is a war machine who comes to give a great fight everytime and never disappoints.

Comment

• Comment

• Pay Per View Estimated Fight Start Times:

8:10pm/EST, 5:10pm/PST, 1:10am/UK: Ryan Martin vs Francisco Rojo
          8:50pm/EST, 5:50pm/PST, 1:50am/UK: Randy Caballero vs Diego De La Hoya
          10pm/EST, 7pm/PST, 3am/UK: Joseph Diaz Jr vs Rafael Rivera
          11pm/EST, 8pm/PST, 4am/UK: Saul Alvarez vs Gennedy Golovkin

Comment

• I think Canelo will eek out a decision. just have a feeling GGG is going to tire.

Comment

• Comment

• Lets f#cking hurry up & get here Saturday. I'm ready!?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by MGXMothersMilk View Post
                  I think Canelo will eek out a decision. just have a feeling GGG is going to tire.

Damn this brought out the closets. One post in 6 years?

Comment

• LOL, i've known Rick a long time. Work with him in other sectors. Was surprised the login still worked.

Comment

• Without question on every of hardest fights to pick since PAC vs Marquez.
                      Overall skill and speed favor Canelo
                      While KO power accuracy and timing go to GGG
                      I thought if Canelo can make it past 6 rd he would get decision especially in Vegas.
                      But my final pick is GGG by TKO in 6. Just for reason that few people can handle GGG power although Jacobs did great he was taller and longer than Saul and all fighters know when someone's taller and bigger reach you MUST get inside them and then when you punch upwards to their head u lose power as opposed to down or straight where the real damage gets done.

So final pick:
                      GGG via TKO

Comment

Working...
                      X