No announcement yet.

Caption this Cotto and Sauliman Pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    He is bathing in salt water 24/7. Poor kid, he saw Sergio beating Julio Fonfora Jr. and actually began to believe in the journeyman killa.

Cotto hooked Sergio to the temple as if to say... "levels..." Respect the level.
    They talked so much **** before the fights happened that even after their heros got whipped they still don't know how to deal with it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      Geale is not from Europe. He's an Aussie.

Canelo and Cotto have no deal. Don't you even pay attention to what your hero, Kneeguel Clucko says to the media?
      That dude in your avi looks juiced up.

Suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        They do have a deal it was already confirmed dumb b1tch!
        No, they do not have a deal. There have been discussions with HBO but no deal between the two fighters. Sorry, but you really need to do some research before making yourself look like such a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          No, they do not have a deal. There have been discussions with HBO but no deal between the two fighters. Sorry, but you really need to do some research before making yourself look like such a fool.
          Yeah they did ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Comment

I hope Cotto keeping avoiding GGG. GGG deserves nothing at this point. He hasn't even proven himself.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

"That fool GGG tought I was Going to force you to face him next' hahahahaha"
              At least you got some humor man. Even as a Cotto fan there's no other way than to make fun of this duck. Good sports that you admit it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                A ducker? Cotto is the one guy who fought all comers while others ducked them.
                i agree people need quit treating ggg like god at the end of the day people want to see cotto vs canelo and canelo vs ggg cotto having a belt weighing in at 155 dont change that
                Last edited by Cinci Champ; 05-16-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
                  I hope Cotto keeping avoiding GGG. GGG deserves nothing at this point. He hasn't even proven himself.
                  How many accounts will you create spending 24/7, day and night hating on GGG? It's been going on since last year with a ton of accounts getting banned again and again. You are one of those poor souls on this forum, actually that makes me sad how you waste your life. 100% negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    How many accounts will you create spending 24/7, day and night hating on GGG? It's been going on since last year with a ton of accounts getting banned again and again. You are one of those poor souls on this forum, actually that makes me sad how you waste your life. 100% negativity.
                    lol ya i agree all the alt accounts people have and the ones who abuse the red and green karma it all gets old but what can u do

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      Yeah they did ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
                      From WBC: http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/467...t-canelo-later

Miguel Cotto confirmed he's interested in Fighting Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez, but for now his focus is Daniel Geale, on June 6th at the Barclays Center en Brooklyn of New York.

Cotto, who has a record of 39-4 with 32 KO´s , will put his WBC middleweight belt on the line against Geale.

But he also confirmed that HBO & Golden Boy Promotions have already talked about a possible fight during the latter part of this year.

Cotto insisted he won't allow Alvarez and his team to determine the negotiations as HE is the current world champion.

“ I am ready for my fight. I will do the job! Freddie Roach has well prepared me. Anything that HBO has thought, or any plan of Oscar De La Hoya or Alvarez doesn’t worry me. Facing James Kirkland and Erislandy Lara is not the same as fighting against Miguel Cotto” the WBC Champ commented.

Alvarez has already stressed he is ready and he has no fear of fighting Cotto as he is willing to fight against the best fighters.
                      HBO and Golden Boy have talked about it, not Cotto or Roc Nation. There is no agreement or contract as of this point in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X