Cotto looking in great shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    trust me they there jaz

I paid the tattoo artist good money to sneak it in there without Miguel noticing
    How many points did you give him?

Comment

i see you cotto

Comment

I hope Cotto wins so we can see Canelo-Cotto later this year.

I hope Geale doesn't "Trout" Cotto

Comment

Road work is still the best for stamina. Running is the most natural exercise for your body along with squatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
            Road work is still the best for stamina. Running is the most natural exercise for your body along with squatting.
            And also one of the most grueling on your body (Joints, knees, etc). Squatting is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Same here, that is the biggest fight out there in boxing right now. Knowing both guys they should be plenty of action

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Same here, that is the biggest fight out there in boxing right now. Knowing both guys they should be plenty of action
                No ****. We all know there won't be any running or hugging if they both fight. Majority of their fights bring plenty of action. I don't think we will feel ripped off after buying the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                  And also one of the most grueling on your body (Joints, knees, etc). Squatting is even worse.
                  No... you are designed to run for the duration of your life... also squat on roids pushing unnatural weight maybe but squatting with manageable weight with good technique is very good for you.

Comment

He looks pretty strong

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

He won't. Cotto gravely underestimated trout. His training camp was a mess and you can tell on the all access shows he was rather dismissive of trout. I think he learned his lesson. Cotto may still lose but I'm certain he will never be "trout"ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X