• Show
Clear All

• Haymon needs to match Thurman up with Khan

That fight makes so much sense and needs to happen

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Khan has to want that fight first

Comment

I'm sure Thurman wants this fight but Khan wants Floyd. If Floyd doesn't pick Khan for his next fight, Thurman vs Khan can definitely happen.

Comment

Come on Larry, your trying to get Khan killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
          Thurman is easy work, Pac would KO him in 3 rounds. He is too green. If he beats floyd it would be the most humiliating event of his career, hell EVEN if he wins a DECISION, it would be embarrassing.
          What the **** is wrong with you??? where did i mention Pacquiao or Floyd?

Comment

It will happen down the road

Comment

Mayweather vs Thurman is going to most likely happen in september. Thurman was originally slated to fight Porter. Broner and Porter are fighting each other. If you use Common sense on this one, Mayweather vs Thurman is imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                It will happen down the road
                Maybe after Floyd drops all his titles they can have a tournament at 147 with all the fresh talent

Comment

What the **** is wrong with you??? where did i mention Pacquiao or Floyd?
                  His Stupidity has no bounds.

Comment

It would be the smart move. At least that's how Top Rank would do it. I think Haymon, with the bigger stars at least, doesn't have complete control on match making and has to come to terms with Khan. Thurman I could see not shying away from that fight but Khan on the other hand wants keep milking the lesser guys at WW in hopes to get a shot at major money, being Pac or Mayweather. This fight would be good for Haymon because it is good for boxing when the vibe is that both guys risk losing more then they could gain from the fight. Where is you have the current Haymon business ethics of slowly building a resume with little substance. Walking away from the aftermath of this fight would put the rest of his stable on a nice playing field where they could all just keep fighting each other and boosting their resumes to new levels.

Comment

Working...
                    X