Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we please stop hyping c level no defense fighter for the good of they health ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you seriously mention Rios being punch drunk and then name Toney as a fighter who lasted?

Comment

I really want to see Maidana batter broner again, just for the lolz.

Comment

No. No we can't.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint View Post
          alvacado

Comment

GGG is an offensive scientist, the ring is his laboratory of pain. rios and ruslan are mere cavemen swinging clubs. learn the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint View Post
              i mean serious fighters like provodokniv and garbaglolvkin figt with that macho shttt but they always end up losing they 0 and damaging there career. look at rios the dude is punch drunk from eating punches for lunch brunch and desert ,,

yall hyped guys like mattysee and provodnokiv but when they lose yall cry and act suprised ?? ,, when you take damage with that macho shtt you shorten your carer and life ,,

look at the fighters who last ,, hopkins mayweather ,, toney etc guys who utilityse SKILL head movement and DEFENSE ,,

when hbo have a gatti list they gloryify taking damage for fans who dont care, damaging they health and carer ,, no wonder top skank are in decline they damage they fighters like alvacado and provodnokiv who dont last cause of there style.

if a guy wants a meaning carer he should not fight with top skank
              Cute pic of Broner and his dad there

Comment

i actually agree with what you are trying to say im tired of being fed this sentiment that only head first brawlers are entertaining and the rest are not worth our time watching. its honestly killing the sport and turning it into just entertainment which is not good. I for one love all styles love style matchups etc i love chess matches and i love brawls i love it all and for them to keep shoving down our throats that only bad defensive offensive fighters are entertaining is an insult to the boxing community. but then again the way fans talk sometimes maybe they really dont appreciate the sport of it only the violence
                Last edited by Cinci Champ; 05-12-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Don't put Golovkin in the same boat as Rios and Ruslan. You've never seen Golovkin in a war getting pounded against average fighters like Rios and Ruslan have.

You can be a skilled offensive fighter. Understand the sweet science and history of boxing. Then come back and make some threads.
                  Got eem.

Comment

Please don't put Toney in the same category as Floyd/bhop. Dude was a fighter that used defense as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      i actually agree with what you are trying to say im tired of being fed this sentiment that only head first brawlers are entertaining and the rest are not worth our time watching. its honestly killing the sport and turning it into just entertainment which is not good. I for one love all styles love style matchups etc i love chess matches and i love brawls i love it all and for them to keep shoving down our throats that only bad defensive offensive fighters are entertaining is an insult to the boxing community. but then again the way fans talk sometimes maybe they really dont appreciate the sport of it only the violence
                      they bias af look at HBO they never give certain style the props they deserve

Comment

Working...
                      X