Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao, You Will Never Be On My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he cant even cut off the ring, with the trainer of the year... of course he will never be better than u floyd

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I would love to see prime Floyd vs. prime Pernell Whitaker. Two defensive geniuses...who could solve the other first?
      I wish we could see Mayweather vs. Crawford before Mayweather retires. Too bad Crawford still signed to the devil. Maybe Manny will fight Crawford next. Who do you like in that one?

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
        You are a major part of the problem in boxing and part of the reason why millions of former American boxing fans are now only watching ufc and do not follow boxing. Boxing needs more pacquiaos and ggs and kovalevs. Guys like Floyd mayrunner and Paulie pillowfist mallinagi make the sport look very bad to the average public. A healthy two armed pacquiao would have been twice as productive because he would have a strong right to set up his combos. Everyone needs ti go watch the fight closely with an unbiased view, the rounds were close but mayweather won round 1 and Manny won rounds 3 and 4. Round 2 was a swing round but Manny was the aggresor and landed some really nice left hands that staggered mayweather. It was either a tie or pacquiao was winning until halfway through round 4 when he couldn't effectively use his right hand anymore. Have you ever tried to throw punches with a torn rotator cuff? That makes it even more amazing. Pacquiao is clearly the harder hitter and just as fast as mayweather, and with two healthy arms pacquiao would dominate. Floyd was literally just running like a coward for 99% of the fight and a one armed pacquiao almost beat him and landed the much harder and memorable punches throughout the fight. Mayweather will duck a healthy pacquiao rematch
        pacquiao was using both hands to me.. looked healthy.. you only said he was injured when he told you he was. who you trying to fool.. that midget was never on Floyds level. . you don't need an athlete to tell you he's in pain, you can see it.. nobody saw manny in pain.. only thing he injured was his ego after finding out how much of an amateur he is compared to the best. give it up, move on with your life.. the midget failed .. that was Floyds easiest win since the Marquez fight.. he was on cruise control, had manny timed and figured out in round one.

Comment

I would love to see prime Floyd vs. prime Pernell Whitaker. Two defensive geniuses...who could solve the other first?
          this wouldve prolly been the most exciting fight in boxing history. to yall tho. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I wish we could see Mayweather vs. Crawford before Mayweather retires. Too bad Crawford still signed to the devil. Maybe Manny will fight Crawford next. Who do you like in that one?
            Manny vs Crawford is interesting. Gotta favor Pac but I could see TC giving him some problems if he boxes from the outside. He's got those long arms and can make use of his reach.

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
            this wouldve prolly been the most exciting fight in boxing history. to yall tho. lol
            I enjoy brawls as much as the next guy but am also fascinated by the high level chess that happens between two skilled boxers. It's all good and all a part of the sport.

Comment

A snoozer. Floyd is a coward, and thinks he won. Nope.

Comment

People just mad pac got schooled. Caught everytime he tried to setup and when he threw his combos he hit air. Looked like an amateur. Shame but oh well its done.

Comment

A different school of boxing would have put Manny in a win. Say, outside the US?

In the end, Floyd's self promotion is just that. Boxing historians will still feel Manny has had a greater legacy than Floyd. Especially, that Floyd waited for Manny to get old and on the downslide before he fought him.

Comment

Only dumb people like you 2 believe Floyd lost to Pacquiao

Comment

watch this...

Comment

Working...
                      X