No announcement yet.

Stick and move heads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick and move heads

Just because there were more punches thrown and not alot of foot work doesnt make those fighter a b or c fighter. I understand its your preference to see a jab move ,use fancy footwork ,fight from the pocket and the boxing "science".. Once and a while its a refresher to see a nice brawl. Its called a warrior. Mayweather fights with his Head IQ and Canelo for example fights with his heart and his brains. Boxing is a sport of hitting and not getting hit but remember it is also entertainment. people pay for a fight!

boxing is prize fighting, only when cowards got involved it turned into hit and not get hit, and in theory is great but when you stink out the joint just to live up to that motto shows you have no moxy,heart and you disgrace yourself and the sport.

Think about this, someone disrespect your mother, and she looking as you and the dude that disrespected her are fighting. You think she wants to see you out point him? lol

Comment

fights like Burns vs Figueroa just do nothing for me. Ive never been a fan of phone booth style fights. if you mix in boxing skills with an action packed fight that's the recipe for a great fight.

Comment

I've said it before

The difference is that people like to call someone who sits back playing defense skillful, Yet they call someone who only plays offense a bum, when it's the same one dimensional limitation.

Comment

They like to pretend they like "boxing", but really they're just Ebony Supremacists.

You don't watch a box, you watch a FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
            fights like Burns vs Figueroa just do nothing for me. Ive never been a fan of phone booth style fights. if you mix in boxing skills with an action packed fight that's the recipe for a great fight.
            Haven't seen it, but Figueroa is more of a prospect. He's not proven at all. Bad comparison to generalize the whole sport.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              boxing is prize fighting, only when cowards got involved it turned into hit and not get hit, and in theory is great but when you stink out the joint just to live up to that motto shows you have no moxy,heart and you disgrace yourself and the sport.

Think about this, someone disrespect your mother, and she looking as you and the dude that disrespected her are fighting. You think she wants to see you out point him? lol
              I disagree. Outboxing someone badly can inflict a bigger beatdown psychologically than just plain knocking the other guy out cold. See: Leonard vs Duran 2

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
                They like to pretend they like "boxing", but really they're just Ebony Supremacists.

You don't watch a box, you watch a FIGHT.
                lmfao you aint right

Comment

I enjoy a wide variety of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                    lmfao you aint right
                    Nice edit, racist piece of trash.

Comment

Working...
                    X