No announcement yet.

TBE schooling sets of dudes that went to war against each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    Are we really just numbering all of Floyd's opponents now? That's the corniest thing I've read all night
    You Mad?

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Why are so many Mayweather fans this insecure that they make stupid, repeat threads. As if repeating it will make them believe it themselves. Your guy won, be happy with that, but don't be crushed just because the masses aren't there with you.
    You still salty?

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Hey ret@rd you might have forgotten but Floyd is a "smart fighter" in his own words. Which has become to mean he is a spineless and unsportsmanlike shill who fights a 0 substance fight that revolves around him simply "winning" enough rounds. He couldn't walk down and take out any of his opponents he fought since maybe fighting at featherweight. Not even Ricky Hatton for ****s sakes. I mean he had to play grab ass and clinch all night until that overrated scrub was dog tired from punching his own self out. I mean this has to be satire because I hope you wouldn't be stupid enough to think Floyd could knock out any of his opponents in a toe to toe war like tonight. I mean at least not over his 36th win.
    And you acting like a lil girl.

Floyd is head and shoulders better than everyone else in his era. The quicker ya'll acknowledge that the quicker you can get that hate out your system.

All that hatin yall doin is probably killing you slowly. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Trayhezy View Post
      You Mad?

You still salty?

And you acting like a lil girl.

Floyd is head and shoulders better than everyone else in his era. The quicker ya'll acknowledge that the quicker you can get that hate out your system.

All that hatin yall doin is probably killing you slowly. Let it go.
      I don't carry around hate for Mayweather. It just enrages me when I see completely ignorant and blind people such as yourself some how with your critical thinking skills come to the conclusion such as what you have already written. I mean it's almost as if your whole moral sensibility revolves around justifying outrages claims based on Floyd's "0". The sad truth is that it is just really pathetic for people like you because deep down like everyone else you know Floyd's undefeated record isn't because he is TBE. If you don't understand now after all this then you'll never understand why people flip out over complete blind stupidity. The general consensus which is favorable to y'all is that you are just being willingly stupid, but please it'd be nice if y'all could ever prove us wrong and talk sense

Comment

Canelo has improved since he lost to Mayweather. I think he would win a rematch at the full 154. I don't think Canelo will have any trouble knocking Cotto out. The hard part will be getting Cotto in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Canelo has improved since he lost to Mayweather. I think he would win a rematch at the full 154. I don't think Canelo will have any trouble knocking Cotto out. The hard part will be getting Cotto in the ring.
          Canelo doesn't even fight at 154 anymore. He fights at "middleweight lite."

Comment

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
            Whooped pretty boy's ass. But rotator cuff doe. Compubox don't know **** about boxing doe.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              its a response to the 10+ threads a day we used to read about floyd, deal with it man.... its called karma
              Are you really that immature?

Comment

lmfao, all you haymon boys are a joke. im not even a big canelo fan but i thank him and kirkland for giving the fans a great show. The pointmasters circus is coming to an end, and frankly, i cant wait......

Comment

What about #20 fighting #18 on the eve of #14 losing to #4. What did you think about the controversial decisions between #34 and #37, when they fought the second time, on the undercard of #41 vs. #26.

Let me know.

Comment

Khan and maidana? How bout Judah and baldomir, was a pretty good fight. Manfredy and gatti. De la Hoya and mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Are you really that immature?
                      Yes now fuk off

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                      What about #20 fighting #18 on the eve of #14 losing to #4. What did you think about the controversial decisions between #34 and #37, when they fought the second time, on the undercard of #41 vs. #26.

Let me know.
                      All roads lead to floyd mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X