Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Freddie Roach tries to intimidate Floyd during wrapping process and fails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #48quiao View Post
    What, posting a new video to discuss? Why not just ignore it then if you have nothing to contribute?
    Someone posted this video already man, and there are threads to post in for Pacquiao vs, Mayeather discussion.

Many others have been banned for making Pacquiao-Mayweather threads yet yoou have posted multiple, didn't they warn you when they deleted your other threads?

Comment

Originally posted by imdazed View Post

Comment

Floyd didn't pull put like Roach kept saying so he was looking to make it happen by himself.

And failed.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          How do you get away with making so many threads like this and not getting banned?
          well now u know how we have felt for 6 years, they didnt start banning people for those threads until recently, they got fed up... floyd this floyd that, 10 threads a day from people who supposedly hate him...

karma is a *****

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Ok,we get the point,Floyd won,he's p4p #1,an all time great,yadda yadda yadda. But don't you think that its a bit obsessive that you're still putting up threads like this? I understand that your a big fan and everything,but there's a certain point where you might come off as a bit obsessed....
            Man **** that. Pacquiao fans been talking **** for 5 years. I'm a fan of both, but it's after the fight now. It hasn't even been a week yet. Floyd fans should get theirs in (at least a month. That's fair right? A month =5 years, right? Not really but whatever). Plus, this is one of the things that last Saturday was supposed to do. Bragging rights. The right to talk ****. The "I told you so". The memes. That's the fun of it. Trust me, Pacquiao fans would do the same **** if Pac won, if not worse. It's part of the game.

Comment

Your username.........LEGENDARY

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                Ok,we get the point,Floyd won,he's p4p #1,an all time great,yadda yadda yadda. But don't you think that its a bit obsessive that you're still putting up threads like this? I understand that your a big fan and everything,but there's a certain point where you might come off as a bit obsessed....
                Imagine if Pacquiao won. We'd never hear the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Imagine if Pacquiao won. We'd never hear the end of it.
                  Exactly. The staff here isn't even letting us bump old threads but if Manny won they'd be teeing off.

Comment

Working...
                  X