Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 Minute Intensive Shoulder Operation Will Make Pacquiao Hesitate in Future Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he should retire

Comment

But that is all past now. Let us all give Mayweather credit for outpointing Pacquiao. He is a good counter puncher. It is time to move on.

give credit my a55, look at this shait.
      what the phuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
        We all know that Pacquiao walked into the Mayweather fight with a torn rotator cuff. Despite a valiant effort, he disappointingly lost the fight by losing 7 out of 12 rounds. Understandable, given the handicap. In fact, Pacquiao gets credit for not getting knocked out.

But that is all past now. Let us all give Mayweather credit for outpointing Pacquiao. He is a good counter puncher. It is time to move on.

But...

The 90 Minute Intensive Shoulder Operation Will Make Pacquiao Hesitate in Future Fights. He should retire.
        won by paid judges

Comment

9-3 Floyd. With two healthy shoulders, Manny opens up more, gets countered more and still losses 9-3

Comment

pac man had a good run hes thru, if hes going to fight like h did vs floyd ever again he should chill out and repent for not bringing up God in the post fight interview

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post

give credit my a55, look at this shait.
              what the phuck!

Nobody cares about your credit you French sissy

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Nobody cares about your credit you French sissy
                sacré bleu! im offended. LOL

Last edited by QuebecSTAR2; 05-07-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

9-3 Floyd. Manny only won 2 clear rounds, and then there were a couple that could go either way. I don't think two healthy shoulders will make much of difference. He just can't close the distance and get into punching range. I love Manny and don't want to see him retire, but Idk what there is left to prove. He beat everyone except the top dog, and I don't think he can ever beat Floyd.

Comment

Lmao the motherfu*ker threw a right hook in the eventh round that would've knocked anybody and their moms out cold. he missed the punch and it had perfect snap to it he had no look of pain on his face in slow mo.

You and every other pacquiao fan that doesn't know when to just take a L need to go kill yourselves, 3 months ago i said in a post thr fight won't even be close this is a joke, people screenshotted it and said they'd make it their sig after the fight, where they at now? Probably hiding at ur place with every other delusional ****boy blind ******.

Fight was not close, scores anywhere from 10-2 to 8-4 are fine.
                    Last edited by lolpz; 05-07-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Points to the ts for effort though looooooool.

Comment

Working...
                      X