Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which southpaw gave Floyd the most trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chop Chop in the early rounds gave him the most trouble I've ever seen but it was so one-sided after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      It a trick question right?

And the answer is "All gave more trouble than Pacquiao"
      ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!

Comment

On a serious note it was Judah. Pacquiao didn't do ****!

Comment

Floyd was able to clearly dominate every southpaw he's faced except Pacquiao.

He had a hard time landing on Pacquiao. He hardly landed more than 10 punches in any round.

If you think i'm bullshitting, point out the rounds where floyd landed more than 10 punches and I can pull up the tape right now.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-06-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
            Floyd was able to dominate every southpaw he's faced.

He had a hard time landing on Pacquiao. He hardly landed more than 10 punches in any round.

If you disagree, point out the rounds where floyd landed more than 10 punches and I can pull up the tape right now.

Fine, you can have it. Pull it up. And I'll point out the 10 rounds he won too. At 38, and landed the least amount of punches in his career beat the fighter that yall swore was going to knock him out.

Still up for it?

Comment

Floyd was able to dominate clearly every southpaw he's faced except Pacquiao.

If you disagree, point out the rounds where floyd landed more than 10 punches and I can pull up the tape right now.
              Nice sig. Guess it gives you some kind of moral victory amongst the boxing lesson he gave Pacquiao in front of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

Fine, you can have it. Pull it up. And I'll point out the 10 rounds he won too. At 38, and landed the least amount of punches in his career.

Still up for it?
                Which rounds did Floyd land more than 10 punches? I'm waiting

Minus round 5, that was the only round I counted 10 landed punches for floyd, and that was a clear floyd round.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-06-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

So winning 9-10 rounds to someone elses 2-3 rounds isnt dominating them? Only on Pacland.

Comment

Floyd was able to clearly dominate every southpaw he's faced except Pacquiao.

If you think i'm bullshitting, point out the rounds where floyd landed more than 10 punches and I can pull up the tape right now.
                    HAHAHA. That Floyd didn't land 10 punches but won rounds clearly on HBO's scorecard should tell your ****** ass that he got dominated.

Comment

Which rounds did Floyd land more than 10 punches? I'm waiting

Minus round 5, that was the only round I counted 10 landed punches for floyd, and that was a clear floyd round.
                      Well, you pick. Since you know.

I mean, he won 10 rounds.

And you talking about how few shots he landed just makes the win look that much better.

But I ain't going to stop you, carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X