Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny told the athletic commission before the fight and he isn't obligated to disclosehis medical Information to anyone. He thought his shoulder would hold up but he re aggrevated it in the 3rd. How is what Manny did dishonest? Floyd barely beat a one armed pacquiao and I'm not sure he did beat him. After going back and watching it again, many punches that I thought mayweather landed were actually deflected by pacquiao, including when he had pacquiao on the ropes and appeared to be teeing off, yet every punch was blocked. Mannys punches were much more effective and you could hear them thumping. Mayweather didn't hurt pacquiao once. Pacquiao hurt him many times. Mayweather is going down in a rematch

Comment

• They are becoming more and more cynical by each word that leaves their mouths. The best thing that team Pacquiao can do is stfu

Comment

• Look, I don't care what Roach and Manny say or what Manny's fans think, he will not beat Floyd until he finds a way to avoid Floyd's right hand and check hook in addition to Floyd's movement.

If Manny's shoulder was hurting him that bad how was he able to throw those flurries when Floyd was on the ropes. And by the way if you look closely, Floyd blocked or slipped a lot of the punches Manny threw in those flurries.

I do not expect Manny's fans to agree with me but it is what it is. Manny got out boxed and grew frustrated because he could not hit Floyd. Hell he even said it himself that Floyd would not stand still so he could hit him. The funny part about that statement is it's a lie because Floyd was right in front of Manny on many occasions during the fight its just Manny could not avoid Floyd's right hand every time he tried to come in on him.

Manny and his team needs to man up, stop with the excuses and admit Floyd was the better man on May 2nd.

If anyone thinks a rematch will be any different I'd be the first person to call you delusional. Floyd would not readily consider a rematch at this stage in his career if he was not certain Manny has no chance to beat him.

Check your emotions at the door and utilize your brain for once when picking the winner of their rematch. Hell Arum knows Manny won't win that's why he's trying to match Manny against Brook and not even entertaining a rematch wth Floyd.

Comment

• Sorry, absolutely never and i'm a Manny man !

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            I dont see how the shoulder would make a difference. Maybe a closer fight but Floyd would have adjusted to the difference. It simply comes down to styles and adjusting. And if they rematch, being off a year means that Pac would age a year and maybe Floyd would lose a step and who is to say the public would buy it or the networks would go through that again or the fighters would agree on a purse split. The PPV would sink well below the target. Just does not seem like there would be enough demand and Mayweather even though he said he would fight Pac in a year may not want to fight past september. I think the whole rematch thing will die on the vine.
            I think your absolutely wrong. Mammy fought with one arm and I'm not quite convinced mayweather won after watching the fight again. They said Manny would have gotten the shot if they disclosed the injury earlier. Who the hell cares when it was reported? The important things were the fans were supposed ti get a good fight and it was supposed to be fair. Neither of those happened and I'm sure mayweather got his knuckle shots

Comment

• Here we go again with the mayweather fans being scared of a healthy pacquiao rematch. I wont call Floyd a coward because he said he'd give him a rematch but lets hope he keeps his word

Comment

• **** off joke coach roach, u had 1 job and 5 years to do it and u ****ed it up

Comment

• And also everyone needs to quit acting like Manny lied to everyone so bad. He thought his arm was fine and re aggregated it in the fight. The shot would have kept him from feeling the excruciating pain he was in. This is a tainted win for mayweather

Comment

• To be honest it seemed after the fourth round, both of the fighters were fighting with just one hand.

Comment

• well, I mean it makes sense as far as pacquiao sparring sessions ? we never got see any at all, man he should disclose his injuries

Comment

Working...
                      X