Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these Fraud Jr. nut-huggers sticking to his jock strap like static cling lol. Fraud Jr. landed a career low number of punches on a guy who was pressuring him for the entire fight. What a joke!

Comment

• Did Manny's God said "no mas"?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Yep, Team Pacquiao have taken more than one L over this fight.

Pacquiao should be giving Mayweather full credit for that performance after all the shht they talked about the fight.

None of the things happened that Pac/Roach promised, not one.

I did not see anything in that fight to indicate that Pac was injured, Pac did not even mention it to his corner during the fight, and he did not mention it when interviewed afterwards.

It sounds like an after-thought excuse to justify a rematch.

No knockout as promised, no killer instinct fueled rampages, no cutting off the ring, no 100 punches per round, nothing..... how can you make all of those promises, fail to deliver, and then refuse to give your opponent any credit?

You can sit down now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
          All these Fraud Jr. nut-huggers sticking to his jock strap like static cling lol. Fraud Jr. landed a career low number of punches on a guy who was pressuring him for the entire fight. What a joke!
          and still won the fight, what does this say about the "aggressor" who was out threw and outlanded?

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
            All these Fraud Jr. nut-huggers sticking to his jock strap like static cling lol. Fraud Jr. landed a career low number of punches on a guy who was pressuring him for the entire fight. What a joke!
            u were the same guys defending the algerie fight gtfoh sore loser

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              u were the same guys defending the algerie fight gtfoh sore loser
              I was against the Algieri fight you clown.

Comment

• Pac fans showing thier true colors. They can not handle this loss. I love it.

#48 got dominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  and still won the fight, what does this say about the "aggressor" who was out threw and outlanded?
                  It says "Compubox is a joke".

Comment

• http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...y-not-show-up/

http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/0...0NL03E20150430

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-Pacquiao.html

So what the hell was all this about in the build up Roach? Multiple reports of you boasting that Mayweather might not show......... but you were thinking of pulling Pacquiao out of the fight at the same time???? This is drivel, like Pacuiao's "I won fight..... no, ummmmmm, ahhhhhh, I hurt shoulder.......".

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      Pac fans showing thier true colors. They can not handle this loss. I love it.

#48 got dominated.
                      If throwing a career low number of punches is your idea of "dominated". Then I don't know what else to tell you. Attempting to reason with a Fraud Jr. jock sniffer is a pointless endeavor.

On another note, what do you think of my sig?

Comment

Working...
                      X