No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Top Rank, Koncz Sued Over Shoulder Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    Floyd need to sue Manny Pussiyaou for damages and take his % of the the pie, then he's still in debt and goes to jail for tax evasion. for his behavior after the fight. And because he sued floyd, floyd should show no mercy. sue roach, konz, arum, and manny pussiyaou. Put this crimminal in jail
    I agree they should sue pac man and his whole team for this sham!!!! what a bunch of thugs!

Comment

• Pacquiao is now as credible as Arum.....

Originally posted by leegeelee View Post
      Manny may have had an injury during training, happens all the time. But I don't believe it was what they say it was. The trouble will really begin for them when Manny is asked to take an independant MRI. Given Manny lackluster performance in the fight it would take an injury to justify a rematch.
      Bob Arum is trying to give us just that. But this time I think the stage was too big and they got caught. It was a desperate move on Arums part but greed will drive one to that. Notwithstanding the perjury part, the suit cases will pile up and the whole Top Rank could go under.
      Well, how could you ?

I dont believe a word they say, especially not when Arum is involved.

They are..... The Little Team Who Cried Wolf !

Fcuk knows what really happened, but because they are a bunch of blatant liars, who really cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        Actually there is a moment between rounds when Manny told Freddie something was hurting. I can't remember which round it was. But I heard it clear as day. I'm gonna rematch it.
        his pride and face

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamaran View Post
          Firstly I find this fall from being portrayed as such a great, humble man absolutely hilarious.

But then again I slightly feel for him in the fact that he allowed Bob to hypnotize him. Will people now realize that Bob is a slimey character who doesn't actually care for his fighters? He's milked Manny for every ounce he's worth, and now he's not even gone under the knife for his supposed 'injury' and he's already talking about putting Pac back in. Christ.
          Do you really believe that ?

Last Friday, Bob Arum slipped out that he will be cutting Manny a cheque for 25mil immediately after the fight.

EVERYBODY knows that pacs split is a guaranteed 80mil.

You think that Arum " hypnotised " Manny into losing 55mil ?

Pac knows the difference between 80 and 25.

Something up, thats for sure..... but I think hypnotism is a stretch.

Comment

• ****in ******ed. Did they sue Thurman when his shoulder was injured? Or how about rios who's elbow was injured for like four fights...

Comment

• Bust Team Pacs azz! They shoulda told some damn body about it instead of waiting til afterwards, or better yet not have fought at all! They can afford $5 mil (pocket change)

Comment

• This lawsuit is not gonna fly. I believe there is already case law on this kind of stuff. I think this happened in the 1990s already. It might of been the Tyson Holy rematch fight or Chavez De La Hoya 1 fight that people tried to sue.
                Last edited by jdp28tx; 05-05-2015, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• I'm going to sue the pants off of Boxingscene.com. Their plethora of over exuberant Pacquiao supporters led me to believe that Pacquiao would really give Mayweather hell with an offensive burst like nothing we've ever seen before. Knocking him out and posibly even decapitation him with his grizzly bear like strength. I spend A LOT of time on boxingscene.com... a LOOOT of fkn time and time = money so pay me you manipulative bastards!

Comment

• Sue mayweather for not fighting

Comment

• Pac and his "team" taking L's after L's.

Comment

Working...
                      X