No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao's Medical Questionnaire To The NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    No wonder Pacquaio look even more wash up than he is at least he has a valid excuse unlike Floyd when he was beat up by Castillo he stated the same but never had surgery cause Rotator cuff are only repaired by surgery according to my wife who's an RN
    Well your wife an idiot or a liar I'll let you decide which one she is you don't always need surgery for the injury it depends on severity of tear in it

Comment

pac man and the pac fanatics are all a big joke

Comment

so the runner and clincher beat the aggressor. this is now how boxing can be won this era. in order for you to win fights you need to be a runner. an aggressive fighter cant throw punches if his opponent is constantly running and is 2 to 3 meters away from him, why wasting energy trying to hit someone who refuses to engage. result is runner won. BRAVO... long live the runner.....

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          Floyd won, why are you still angry?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Yea it was all about the money and never trying to win a person who's trying to win would pull out get his shoulder fixed than retrain for the fight but Konz, Aurum ,Roach and Manny knew he was wash up and were going to cash out
            Manny is making all of us look foolish for loving this sport. Manny's shoulder was never hurt. He is a liar and a disgrace to the sport. If you refuse to admit it, fine. True boxing fans will not let him off the hook anymore than they did Duran.

Comment

Lol

Answered "no" to has he had MRI scan

He had one weeks ago for his shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                The only way they can redeem themselves with the fans is by doing a rematch on Free network tv at huge stadium or something.

People are hating on boxing hard now, so many tweets saying fixed fights, why aren't they throwing shots, Pacman isn't throwing because he got paid off, Im not ordering another Mayweather fight all he does is run and hold etc, casuals think Floyd paid Pac off but now the truth came out he was injured.

I still have a feeling this fight was fixed though, they are setting up a rematch its why both guys had such a low punch output and was smiling and giggling and hugging each other and praising each other, it was just weird, Floyd fans should be mad too, but I guess they will take a W anyway they can get it. remember MGM Grand is opening a new 20thousand seat Arena that will be finished around May of 2016 I can see the rematch happening.

Pac will take a tune up in Manila on regular hbo, Floyds next ppv is going to do garbage numbers because of this, its similar to when Floyd broke records with Oscar the fight was a dud and people complained how boring it was, and Floyds next ppv dropped down to 800k buys with hatton and he retired. I see Floyd next ppv doing around 700 buys or 800 the backlash is pretty bad right now especially on boxing.

If Floyd knocked Pac out or got the TKO, there would be no backlash. I thought Floyd was going for the KO but he fought so cautious in this fight, his father was begging him to take Pac out.

This whole thing was a farce more and more details coming out.
                fuk those fake azz fans, the real boxing fans will always be around we dont need these simple minded social media monsters around our sport anyways, look what the pacfanatics did to the comment boards and the vibration of the sport, we dont need anymore of that.... and u mad as fk son!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  who's handwriting was that in the questionaire?
                  Koncz filled out form he knows how to read and understand the English language he can't use the made a mistake excuse

Comment

What are the odds that Pac filled the form out himself. If was probably filled and handed to him to sign.

Anyway the drugs were filled in he took on the form. Why would he ask for an anti-inflammatory if he didnt need it? Is it performance enhancing? lol So why deny it, when it was specified on the document. Why not allow the shot then get the specifics after, rather than complain how the form was filled out improperly, looks to me like they trying to save face.

Team Pac should have postponed the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      Classic flo-mo argument tactic. Instead of disputing claims, just call them a big joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X