Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone I Watched the Fight With Was in Awe of the Defensive Brilliance This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone I Watched the Fight With Was in Awe of the Defensive Brilliance This Weekend

The way Lomachenko was able to avoid punches with foot and upper body movement while staying in punching range was amazing. Defense like that is capable of keeping even a casual fans attention.

I was thinking this would be about Lomachenko.

He may have been the only boxer who gained fans during the PPV.

Well, maybe Cayetano too. I think RJJ said he's a fan.

Comment

Angles. His use of angles is better than anyone I have seen in recent years. Truly amazing to watch.

Comment

It was a privilege to watch the dominance and masterful performance. Mayweather is truly one of a kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
          I was thinking this would be about Lomachenko.

He may have been the only boxer who gained fans during the PPV.

Well, maybe Cayetano too. I think RJJ said he's a fan.
          I was the only non casual where I was and they appreciated the entire undercard. They didn't understand the mis match in the Santa Cruz fight, so they found LSC quite entertaining as well. They even appreciated Rodriquez ability to keep trying while facing a masterful boxer.

Comment

Not since seeing Roy toy with Toney have I been more impressed with somebody's movement and angles (Pac vs Hoya also comes to mind). As a lighter guy, his speed and combos are a thing of beauty. Lomanchenko is class.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
              The way Lomachenko was able to avoid punches with foot and upper body movement while staying in punching range was amazing. Defense like that is capable of keeping even a casual fans attention.
              man lomachenkos all around ability is so damn impressive and he still green at that man when this dude perfects his skill no one will beat this guy i was definitely impressed saturday night with it but i know he need to build up the walter loma fight a few more fights to go but man imagine that fight it will be a fight i will be drooling over

Comment

lomachenko is a beast, and I like verdejo and I saw him call out lomo and I said in that thread he is not ready and this only further stamp that notion in my brain but you know what if the kid wants it and thinks he ready for the big boy realm of boxing, I say give em that rope and let him hang himself.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                  lomachenko is a beast, and I like verdejo and I saw him call out lomo and I said in that thread he is not ready and this only further stamp that notion in my brain but you know what if the kid wants it and thinks he ready for the big boy realm of boxing, I say give em that rope and let him hang himself.
                  Fck that loma has The Axe Man problems!

Comment

Seriously? It is flashy and very impressive (his footwork I mean) but his defence is not great. He lost the first two rounds and was shipping bombs... If that other guy could punch Loma would have been in trouble.

Javier Fortuna is the boss at 126-130

Comment

Working...
                    X