Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know Floyd is winning the fight when......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know Floyd is winning the fight when......

the casuals that are watching the fight begin to not pay attention to the fight itself and start talking amongst themselves about nonsense (cause Floyd has taken over). haha happens every floyd fight. That's when my brain goes chi ching. Another win in the bag, and more money 4 me. Dummies. lol

The crowd at the biggest fight of the era start booing...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      The crowd at the biggest fight of the era start booing...
      Of course they did the fighter they were supporting was getting schooled.

"Mayweather won't stand still and let Pacquiao hit him........ boooooo"

Comment

When Floyd put his hands down to his waist like he does everyone else. Once I saw that, I knew that it was a wrap. That's his way of saying basically, you don't scare and there isn't **** that you can do with me.

Comment

When every Pac fan in the room gets up to use the bathroom at the same time during the fight.

Comment

like the maidana fight where they gave maidana rematch only 1-2 rd's

when floyd is running and boring out the place with negative tactics and little punches people assume he's winning without actually looking at if he actually landed more or better punches in those rounds

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
              When Floyd put his hands down to his waist like he does everyone else. Once I saw that, I knew that it was a wrap. That's his way of saying basically, you don't scare and there isn't **** that you can do with me.
              Floyd was actually clapping his gloves with his hands down like "bring it!" but Manny couldn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post
                Floyd was actually clapping his gloves with his hands down like "bring it!" but Manny couldn't do anything.
                Damn I seen that, love it.

Comment

LMAO happens every damn time. The most engaged I have seen fans were for the first 6 rounds of the Maidana bout. By about Round 9 they stopped paying attention because Floyd had taken over.

Comment

My girlfriend is Asian and she went to ****ing sleep by the seventh round because Pacquiao wasnt winning. I wasnt rooting for either fighter, but that **** was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X