Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Nichols and Michelle Beadle press passes blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is low life coward but I don't like hoes either. These female reporters nowadays flex their muscles like no one is on their level. I like to see females put in their place. I don't like that whore from First Take either.

Comment

Floyd 'Minister of Propoganda' Mayweather

Floyd 'Goebbels' Mayweather

Floyd 'The Kim Jung Un of Boxing' Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
        Nichols and Beadle are going to destroy floyd moving forward. Hopefully it is their life's goal to crush mayweather the rest of their career.
        Haha well they already tried enough and he's still get paid almost $200m tonight and they're crying they can't get into his event....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
          Both have more credibility than Shilling A Smith.
          I lol'd. Dude went hardcore Floyd stan when he was interviewing Pac.

Comment

Domestic violence was created for girls like Beadle.

But in all seriousness I can't stand her. Isn't she from San Antonio? She should be at the Spurs game anyway. I like Rachel though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Floyd 'Minister of Propoganda' Mayweather

Floyd 'Goebbels' Mayweather

Floyd 'The Kim Jung Un of Boxing' Mayweather
              I could see the minister of propaganda thing, but how ******ed are you for drawing that comparison?

Comment

Stephen A. Smith is a much bigger ho than either of these women.

Comment

As much as I'm rooting for Pacquiao tonight I'm very happy these two don't get the satisfaction of being able to cover this event. Especially since we all know what kind of articles are coming out after this fight.

Comment

floyd has barred all media and video from the fight. floyd mayweather news will announce that floyd won the fight via first round ko. he also bowled a perfect 300 and a shot a round of 18 on the golf course the same day

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      You should see the comments on their twitters wouldn't be surprised if some are from nsb

@NewYorkPuck: @MichelleDBeadle @Rachel__Nichols that's pathetic. Mayweather is a rotten human being. You ladies are both wonderful.

@minosotorres502: @Rachel__Nichols @MichelleDBeadle You should both be VERY PROUD!!! I knew I liked you ladies! #StickItToTheMan
                      LOL... love when they use words like "proud"... Proud to be a shameless antagonizing shill for the media I guess.

Women and their fleet(of fancy ******* yes-men) like to pump themselves up as "strong" and "brave" while simultaneously playing the victim card and talking about women's "oppression" and using this as LEVERAGE for POWER... nothing but provocation and hypocrisy... these people know NOTHING of real pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X