Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow......the delusions of casual fans summed up in this one comment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow......the delusions of casual fans summed up in this one comment.

Mike Tyson at his prime would KO Floyd within the first 6 rounds for sure, regardless of how good Floyd's defensive game is. He was unstoppable at one point, anyone who disagrees needs to go back and watch some of his fights, there is no stopping that sort of offense.

That one sentence had me laughing out loud. 'first 6 rounds for sure'. Tyson would have knocked Floyd(or any welterweight) out cold within the first 30 seconds rofl.

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    Mike Tyson at his prime would KO Floyd within the first 6 rounds for sure, regardless of how good Floyd's defensive game is. He was unstoppable at one point, anyone who disagrees needs to go back and watch some of his fights, there is no stopping that sort of offense.

That one sentence had me laughing out loud. 'first 6 rounds for sure'. Tyson would have knocked Floyd(or any welterweight) out cold within the first 30 seconds rofl.
    lmfao whos that hanzgruber?

Comment

Floyd ducked Tyson, what a f@g

Comment

casual fans say the dumbest ****

Comment

who said that?

Worst so far I've seen was some people saying they wished Floyd died in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            lmfao whos that hanzgruber?
            Naw, if it were him, he'd be saying Floyd would KO Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Naw, if it were him, he'd be saying Floyd would KO Tyson.
              true but dude says so much dumb shit, that its like to a point that I just automatically associate dumb **** with him,

Comment

Anybody calling for Floyd to KO anybody heavier than a Jr. Welter at this point is a little suspect-- It's not that it's impossible, it's just not what you'd bet on.

Comment

Originally posted by -=Shade=- View Post
                  Anybody calling for Floyd to KO anybody heavier than a Jr. Welter at this point is a little suspect-- It's not that it's impossible, it's just not what you'd bet on.
                  You didnt read correctly it actually says Tyson would have koed Floyd

Comment

There is nothing I hate more than a casual boxing fan who isnt aware of weight division.

Comment

Working...
                    X