No announcement yet.

ESPN: Mayweather team challenged Pacquiao's Cleto-Reyes gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    It's not going to matter what Gloves Pacquiao wears. Mayweather is going to whoop his ass.
    That's what Floyd fans keep on saying (to protect Floyd) but the truth is that it all matters to Floyd ..... Floyd wants all the advantages that he can get. Sad just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
      goofballs payin' to watch him fight

i have never given him a penny
      I know, man.

All those suckers shelling out their hard earned dollars to see Manny fight Chris Algieri in fucking Macau.

What is this world coming to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
        For some reason, Floyd's side doesn't have this mentality.
        Floyd wants every advantage he can get. It's not like Pacquiao can KO him. But, with horse hair, he can definitely frustrate Mayweather. Didn't Mosely, Canelo, Cotto, Guerrero, and Ortiz use horse hair on him?

Comment

Is Floyd making manny wear pillow gloves?

He wouldn't let Maidana wear cleto reyes gloves, and I know cleto reyes are manny's favorite. Does anyone know what kind of glove manny is going to wear tonight?

Comment

Manny=Cleto Reyes Horse Hair

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
              He wouldn't let Maidana wear cleto reyes gloves, and I know cleto reyes are manny's favorite. Does anyone know what kind of glove manny is going to wear tonight?
              Winning gloves like Pacquiao-morales 1 fight

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Floyd wants every advantage he can get. It's not like Pacquiao can KO him. But, with horse hair, he can definitely frustrate Mayweather. Didn't Mosely, Canelo, Cotto, Guerrero, and Ortiz use horse hair on him?
                then stop speaking for floyd ass ***** because he's the one *****in

Comment

No. He will wear his regular Reyes. It is not going to matter really. Mayweather is going to beat his ass.

Comment

Excuses?
                    First it was peds, now it was fighting left overs, now it was being weight drained, now its his cup, now its his gloves.

Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I know, man.

All those suckers shelling out their hard earned dollars to see Manny fight Chris Algieri in fucking Macau.

What is this world coming to.
                      Bought that fight.

Would buy pac vs. Charlie z too.

Comment

Working...
                      X