No announcement yet.

ESPN: Mayweather team challenged Pacquiao's Cleto-Reyes gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
    Doesnt matter it will be ignored....and plus it gives ESPN a story against Floyd. Roach shows concern and wants to inspect gloves, Mayweathers camp comes back does same thing, but only Floyd is concerned about gloves...smh.
    Inspecting gloves and crying like a little b1tch over gloves is two different things bro.

Comment

• Flyod reminds me a spoiled little brat, always want everything. Good thing this premadonna little girl got slammed down for good.
      I got a feeling Pacquiao gonna knocked out little girl Floyd for good! lol

Comment

• Guess what cry babies? Heres your chance.

Pac can shut him up once and for all.

NO EXCUSES.

Comment

• Comment

• if pac cant beat floyd with dem fake ass illegal gloves..... its official he be one of the fakest fighting frauds in da bidness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Toy View Post
              if pac cant beat floyd with dem fake ass illegal gloves..... its official he be one of the fakest fighting frauds in da bidness.
              Lol they're illegal gloves now??? Why??? Cuz floyd said so???

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Inspecting gloves and crying like a little b1tch over gloves is two different things bro.
                Plenty of *****es in the sport of boxing then, because he is not the first nor will he be the last.

And apparently if you read the article with Freddie, its both sides wanting to inspect gloves

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                  You are such a ****ing ******. How is he cheating you stupid *****? Seriously Floyd's fans are the worst type of human beings on earth. **** you
                  Without a doubt, goober Is the worst poster/member on this board. No one with the mind set that the majority of Mayweather fans on this board have deserve to be called human beings. I have said It numerous times, Mayweather fans, particularly the ones on this board, are far worse than Mayweather himself could ever be.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                    Mayweather going to pound this guy. BADLY.

Chess not checkers suckas. TBE leaving no stoned unturned on this little cheat. Cant blame him. WATCH HIS ASS FLOYD.
                    Well, it's gonna be speed chess tonight... We'll see how much Bayless lets Floyd cheat....victory by a 1000 elbows and holds...

Comment

• I've heard that Floyd don't want Manny's mom at the ringside because she is a distraction and she does some kind of voodoo spell!
                      Last edited by Boxingholic; 05-02-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X