No announcement yet.

ESPN: Mayweather team challenged Pacquiao's Cleto-Reyes gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
    I don't get why does Floyd wanna get Manny's dyck/ball protector cup examined? Is he afraid of Manny using his dyck as a weapon in the fight?
    To make sure it doesn't go too high and protect his body.

I see a lot of posters lack any common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      You think Pacquiao's training after the weigh-in?
      He's probably looking to sleep, eat, light sparring, maybe just lay sit alone and get focused, lets call it "fight preparation".

Don't play dumb kiddo why else would crybaby floyd be pulling this stuff? He comes from that annoying mosquito ghetto culture where being as underhanded and shameless as possible is a virtue.

Good thing he ran away for 6 years and Manny's pretty much shot. That was the only part of his plan that will actually pay off.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I have no idea. If they did, that's news to me
        On ESPN, when they interviewed Bob Bennett, I think he said both pairs of gloves have been approved by the commission.

Comment

To make sure it doesn't go too high and protect his body.

I see a lot of posters lack any common sense.
          Speaking of common sense. Floyd wanted to examine if Pac's cup/belt was protecting his body even before he wore it

Comment

• Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
            He's probably looking to sleep, eat, light sparring, maybe just lay sit alone and get focused, lets call it "fight preparation".

Don't play dumb kiddo why else would crybaby floyd be pulling this stuff? He comes from that annoying mosquito ghetto culture where being as underhanded and shameless as possible is a vitrue
            At least his team saw the gloves before challenging them.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              Speaking of common sense. Floyd wanted to examine if Pac's cup/belt was protecting his body even before he wore it
              Well i'm guessing these custom cups would be very difficult to change on fight night if found to be illegal.

Comment

Well i'm guessing these custom cups would be very difficult to change on fight night if found to be illegal.
                wtf yes they can.

Comment

Mr Common Sense is guessing that Pac's gonna have extra padding in his cup to protect his balls from illegal punches? That's what cup protectors are supposed to do genius, what's Floyd gonna do? Punch Manny in the balls till he quits?

Comment

I see you're a big Floyd fan. but a stupid fan in the highest order, LOL!!

Comment

• Would love to see manny land that big left right on his kisser. Boxing wins tomorrow if floyd is ktfo!

Comment

Working...
                      X