Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Pacquiao is Not as Big, You Figure Out Why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    His last fight actually. It's a very subtle difference. Pac looked skinny and less prominent earlier today.

When he fought Algerie he looked healthy, fuller, thicker, more solid.

Pac today. Look at how his neck looks thinner.
    the ****?? the only difference I see is that Pac looked more ripped today which means he trained much harder for this bum Mayweather than TBE Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by VERDUGO View Post
      the ****?? the only difference I see is that Pac looked more ripped today which means he trained much harder for this bum Mayweather than TBE Algieri.
      Yeah....Pac looks like Bruce Lee for this fight. He trained for speed and agility.

Comment

I cant find a single picture to support that. Go back to his weigh in with cotto and margarito and mosely, Manny looks more muscular in this fight as well as in the algieri fights. He basically has looked the same every fight but hes especially ripped for the last 2. If he was on juice and stopped he wouldn't be just as ripped if not more as he gets older.

Comment

He actually looked just as ripped for algieri. I couldn't tell a difference. Hes definitely grown into a welterweight alot better than when he faced cotto and de la Hoya. He looks alot more muscular now idk wtf atlas is smoking but I wish he would share

Comment

I must be blind or something because he doesn't look bigger or smaller than he did in nov 2009 against cotto. He looks the same.

teddy keeps on talking about the eye test. well teddy, you're blind as fucking shit.

Comment

Atlas is just a ****** hater..
              Last edited by VERDUGO; 05-01-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Teddy is looking to get banned and death threats for speaking thruth

Comment

Teddy Atlas Should Be Drug Tested; He's Become A Real Idiot In Boxing

Teddy Atlas must have caught too many left hooks from Tyson in previous camps.... just inexcusable Atlas plants those seeds trying to pull from the event with this BS. I'm glad he cleared the air with these inuendos, because when Pacquiao cuts off the ring and wears down Floyd, steals his legs, then gives him a relentless beat down, then Senior, Uncle Roger, and the likes of Teddy Atlas can go phuk themselves, and draw new conclusions. Why Manny has been tested 12 times in camp, and NOBODY is reporting how often Floyd was tested. Floyd is in everyone's pocket. USADA, Nevada Boxing Commission, the Nevada Judges (hence why Floyd never leaves home to fight), and his boy Kenny Bayless. So when Manny puts "a Ricky Hatton" on Floyd Junior, watch the Mayweather Klan, Bieber, and Entourage all begin to unravel.

Teddy Atlas is a punch-drunk moron.

Comment

The hypocrisy in this thread is sweet nectar and intoxicating.

I grow tipsy on Pact@rd tears.

Comment

I hate to say it but... Atlas is right. Manny of today looked very lean compare to Manny of pre-olympic testing.

I know most posters here do not want to hear this because the big majority are Pacfans. But it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X