Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighthype: Mole inside Manny's camp revealing secrets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    good, I want it to burn mayweather to his core (talking all the way down to his pathetic chromosomes) that he wasnt even good enough to compete let alone beat him even after cheating with memo and ariza, tampering with pacquaio equipment and planting a moe and gettiing inside information and paying off usada to basically mummify pacquaio and lord knows what else, that still come fight night you feel like a bitch.

On may 2nd it will be official
    the guy don't care how he wins, as long as he wins. just like the sucker punch KO win. if he can win by licking pac's ass he will do it just to win. that's the kind of fighter he is.

Comment

Truly pathetic. Fighthype is a stain on boxing. If Manny wins it will be a joyous event - one that dwarfs even Maidana's beat down of Broner. To see Fighthype, Paulie, Stephen A., Ariza, Floyd Sr., Roger, Stephen Espinoza, Al Haymon and all the disrespectful Money Team members and fans floundering about afterwards would truly be a gift. My head still says Floyd, but Manny is a special person. And special people (like Ali in The Rumble in the Jungle) do special things. Go Manny!

Comment

I think Ben Thompson is trolling. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          Truly pathetic. Fighthype is a stain on boxing. If Manny wins it will be a joyous event - one that dwarfs even Maidana's beat down of Broner. To see Fighthype, Paulie, Stephen A., Ariza, Floyd Sr., Roger, Stephen Espinoza, Al Haymon and all the disrespectful Money Team members and fans floundering about afterwards would truly be a gift. My head still says Floyd, but Manny is a special person. And special people (like Ali in The Rumble in the Jungle) do special things. Go Manny!
          I've seen this same pick over and over no fight break down ... No analysis ... Just "Manny's the good guy and. Mayweather is mean"... I've got news for you this isn't a movie.

Ps. You might want to ask someone to be honest with you about who's been leaving those gifts for you under the tree all these years.

Comment

My pick was and is Floyd to win because I believe Manny will have a hard time getting into distance to fire his offense without getting peppered with right hands. But I think I'm still permitted to hope for another outcome, no matter what an idiot like you thinks. I'm only pulling for Manny so strongly because I hate Haymon and the way they've treated the other side in this. I won't support those dirty f***s.

Comment

Wow that mole guy is in deep undercover. Taking a video of Manny while running with a dozen other guys. Super secret training **** there wow.

Comment

Working...
              X