Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Arrested in Vegas for Not Paying for Drinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana is pursuing a new career as a sumo wrestler.

Comment

Broner will call his father Maidana to bail him out.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Broner will call his father Maidana to bail him out.
        Haymon got his back!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Mayweather will get him out on bail.
          Are you sure Shoe Night or what ever his name is is still waiting for Mayweather to post his bail

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Are you sure Shoe Night or what ever his name is is still waiting for Mayweather to post his bail
            TMZ reported that TMT ain't posting bail for Suge Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              just a little misunderstanding it could happen to anyone.
              Naahhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Say what you will about his fighting, but AB is hardcore!

While other folks run their mouth about doing hard time, Broner lives it.

AB don't pay for no drinks! Oh what's this, a orange hand at the crosswalk? AB don't wait for the blue "walking man" symbol. AB jaywalks where he pleases.

Don't remove tag from recliner? Who you thank I am? I'm AB! Brush muh hur! I'll tear this tag off and feed it to that animal that holds my brush.

Up to $200 fine for littering you say? See this receipt for a strawberry Fanta? Watch it fall! Now what? Das how we do!

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
                  Say what you will about his fighting, but AB is hardcore!

While other folks run their mouth about doing hard time, Broner lives it.

AB don't pay for no drinks! Oh what's this, a orange hand at the crosswalk? AB don't wait for the blue "walking man" symbol. AB jaywalks where he pleases.

Don't remove tag from recliner? Who you thank I am? I'm AB! Brush muh hur! I'll tear this tag off and feed it to that animal that holds my brush.

Up to $200 fine for littering you say? See this receipt for a strawberry Fanta? Watch it fall! Now what? Das how we do!

not sure if I can believe it, but I heard a rumor that AB has been known to run with scissors. This guy is a maniac. I also heard that he has also went swimming once without waiting an hour after he ate. He doesnt mess around.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    not sure if I can believe it, but I heard a rumor that AB has been known to run with scissors. This guy is a maniac. I also heard that he has also went swimming once without waiting an hour after he ate. He doesnt mess around.
                    It's scary man. I don't want to see another prime fighter defeated by his demons outside the ring. Lets hope and pray he's able to pull himself together before he winds up failing to signal a lane change.

Comment

AB better call Saul.

Comment

Working...
                      X