No announcement yet.

TBE talking about the geneus of haymon and put top rank on blast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Who the **** cares? The 0 dies this Saturday. It is over. All that running, hiding, talking, bragging... It doesnt matter ****. He ends on Saturday night.
    hell yeah, and his life will never be the same again.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      hell yeah, and his life will never be the same again.
      His life might be no more on Saturday night and I will laugh hysterically in front of the tv. I dont give a flying ****. His life will be altered that night.

Comment

I dont know about Signing with Al but Pac shouldnt have resigned with TR

Comment

Even if the op is stoopid no one can refute that manny being with haymon would be better for him

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            That brotha Floyd is a bidniss man.

None of the other swagless white dudes can compete.
            Living Life in a Race Bubble for $100, Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Living Life in a Race Bubble for $100, Alex.
              You have no swag, another swagless white dude.

Comment

Pacman needs bob and koncz because pacman can't think for himself

Comment

To be fair Pacquiao is not American, he is a guy from a poor country that is just honored to be allowed to come here and make a lot of money doing what he loves to do. He don't understand all that business stuff that is involved with everything we do in America

Yes sadly you have people like Arum and Koncz that will take full advantage of him because they know that he just doesn't know any better and because he is not American he will just do what he is told.

To be honest I think not just Arum but HBO prefers that as well, they want the Submissive Foreigners over the Demanding Americans who will demand the most money possible instead of taking the Low Ball Offers like a lot of the Foreign Fighters

Yes he could have made more money without Arum but Arum is his Safety Net, I think he is just Comfortable with Arum but also may feel like he owes Arum everything (which he really don't because Bob has made more money off of Pacquiao than Pacquiao has made off of himself I'm sure)

Comment

oops. wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Even if the op is stoopid no one can refute that manny being with haymon would be better for him
                      Actually agree, Haymon takes great care of his fighters even if he seems shady. Didn't he help pay Tarvers gambling debts and then put him in his stable?

Comment

Working...
                      X