No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Apologizes To Ellerbe For Critical Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Apologizes To Ellerbe For Critical Comments

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - During a Tuesday gathering with select members of the media, Floyd Mayweather Jr. apologized for the critical comments that he made last year about his close friend and adviser, Leonard Ellerbe.

Following last September's pay-per-view rematch with Marcos Maidana, Mayweather was highly critical of the way Ellerbe handled certain aspects of the event. Ellerbe is the CEO of Mayweather's promotional company, Mayweather Promotions.

For months, there was a lot of speculation as to Ellerbe's status with Mayweather Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ellerbe might divulge closely watched Floyd secrets, he mending bridges now.

next thing we know, Floyd apologizing to Pac.
    Last edited by Rath; 04-29-2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

AWWW.....now they can make up with a vintage Ellerbe back rub back in the hotel room

Comment

makeup *** right after conf

Comment

Ellerbe knew he was at risk of losing his position ever since Schaefer left GBP. That's why he invented the glove controversy before the first Maidana fight. As soon as Schaefer is free to promote again, Ellerbe gets pushed aside. But Leonard is a strong man and a business genius, he'll bounce back.

Comment

looks like all the excitement got this couple back together

ellerbe back on top, smacking the hell out of floyds lil round booty

weve all seen how small and round floyds booty is and had the urge to smack it watch all these dudes hate on ellerbe because he owns that submissive juicy rump

Comment

A true friend is a person that will respect and like you whatever you are , and not how much you pay them or how much you are spending for them. Do not use them and do not let them use any of your friends. Then you've got a friend. Now is Ellerbe your friend, is Haymon your friend, is 50 cent your friend? Check other people around you and ask yourself...Can I call these people friends? Wake up, you are being used.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                A true friend is a person that will respect and like you whatever you are , and not how much you pay them or how much you are spending for them. Do not use them and do not let them use any of your friends. Then you've got a friend. Now is Ellerbe your friend, is Haymon your friend, is 50 cent your friend? Check other people around you and ask yourself...Can I call these people friends? Wake up, you are being used.
                I wudnt mind being used by some of them btches he be around!

Comment

chickenfloyd realizes ellerbe rubs better than bebier...

Comment

So Schaefer will take over Ellerbe's position? Not that I got any love for Leonard or anything but where's FLoyd's loyalty. He ****s on about having a great team working with him, staying loyal etc..

I wonder what the real reason was for Floyd going off at Ellerbe after the 2nd Maidana fight. He cited the seating fiasco and how his family werent sitting front row or something like that. Bob Arum said this is the worst promotion experience he's been involved in, ever and along with the ticketing fiasco this time around, maybe Leonard is just a really crap promoter.

Comment

Working...
                    X