Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Pacquiao Can Win - If He Takes Something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
    How can you have proof when the guy REFUSED to take a single drug test during those times?
    As opposed to Floyd who paid USADF NOT to release his own test results because they would have ruined his reputation and career? Floyd should release those results before any of his family opens their mouths.

Comment

Old man Mayweather just can't approach these topics with a hint of class, Freddie does it a little smarter don't y'all think. I mean the whole PED's thing is pretty juvenile, unless they want another lawsuit. Just because Manny has achieved more than Floyd, doesn't make him a drug cheat.

Comment

Meanwhile your boy still has no records of being tested by usada. Nada zilch..

Pac had 9 test done to him already.. So who's on it?

Maybe we should rephrase it, 'Floyd can win if he has something on him' That's better Senior.

Btw snr, Your son Floyd being involved with MEMO Heredia, I'm sorry to say taints this fight. Him who has been calling he wanted to clean up the sport is now asking assistance from a known ped guru. The guy who has a video on you tube telling everybody who wants to hear it, how easy it is to create undetectable peds that can pass any stringent Olympic drug testing.. He's even proud that he can make undetectable peds. That guy is in Floyd's camp.

To those who Don't know Memo, He brought Marion Jones 7 gold medals under his wing, and was proven dirty for supplying ped for olympians. The irony isn't it.

Oh the irony. Maybe you should point the finger to your son lol

Meanwhile your boy looking amped..

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-27-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Since their is no proof Manny took peds and has passed every single test hes ever taken including a surprise blood test the day before Morales 1, the only way to judge if he used anything is to look in pictures and see if his bid has changed since hes not had any knockouts and has been taking random testing. I cant find a single picture to me that would prove that he used to take peds. If he was on them and stopped, his body composition would have changed dramatically, especially as hes gotten older. At the algieri weigh in pacquiao looked even more ripped than he did for the cotto weigh in. Sounds like mayweather sr. Is making excuses for when his son loses. Just like he said his son has lost a step.over the years

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Meanwhile your boy still has no records of being tested by usada. Nada zilch..

Pac had 9 test done to him already.. So who's on it?

Maybe we should rephrase it, 'Floyd can win if he has something on him' That's better Senior.

Btw snr, Your soN Floyd being involved with MEMO I'm sorry to say taints this fight. Him who has been calling he wanted to clean up the sport is now asking assistance from a known ped guru. The guy who has a video on you tube telling everybody who wants to hear it, how easy it is to create undetectable peds that can pass any stringent Olympic drug testing.. He's even proud that he can make undetectable peds. That guy is in Floyd's camp.

Oh the irony.
            well one your argument is flawed because they do 4 urine 4 piss usually secondly we know pac was tested because his team kept talking about it third usada releases the days and dates and which test was administered to public after fight over but then yall just come up with a conspiracy theory anyways because Floyd team wasn't vocal enough for yall like he has ever been in any of his fights about the drug testing and I guess manny gets a pass for working with a known steroid user in fortune huh

Comment

WHAT !!!!!! Sr said Believe me ?????!!!

I wouldn't believe that dried up old prune headed pile of dog #### for nothing.

Comment

Another piece of ignorance spewed from the mouth of a mayweather. People complain about roach talking smack,but that's just all it is,smack. On the other hand senior comes out with this belligerent nonsense and accusation,stating things that I'm 99% sure came from his own arsehole,and constantly tries to stain the reputation of Pacquiao. Newsflash sr,when Floyd's in the ring with pacman,there's nothing you can do to save him from the beating he's going to get,except throw in the towel. Keep crying out ped accusation,it only makes you look more shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  As opposed to Floyd who paid USADF NOT to release his own test results because they would have ruined his reputation and career? Floyd should release those results before any of his family opens their mouths.
                  how can this one man have so much power that Olympic athletes can't get that taint America when they get busted using man you idiots with conspiracy theories I guess you got receipts and invoices and such showing Floyd payed usada off

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    well one your argument is flawed because they do 4 urine 4 piss usually secondly we know pac was tested because his team kept talking about it third usada releases the days and dates and which test was administered to public after fight over but then yall just come up with a conspiracy theory anyways because Floyd team wasn't vocal enough for yall like he has ever been in any of his fights about the drug testing and I guess manny gets a pass for working with a known steroid user in fortune huh
                    Still if Floyd has been tested, he's got Memo the guy who is even proud to say to the world he can make undetectable peds. So there you go tell Senior to point it at pac. It makes so much sense.. Not.

Comment

the ring leader of the flomos have spoken, this will be their goto excuse when Mayweather gets iced!

Comment

Working...
                      X