Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Pacquiao Can Win - If He Takes Something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Pacquiao Can Win - If He Takes Something!

Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and head trainer of WBC/WBA welterweight and junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., says the only way possible that Manny Pacquiao can win on Saturday night is if he takes some form of performance enhancing drug. Otherwise, he predicts a one-sided beat down at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather Sr. believes Pacquiao was using some form of performance enhancer during his huge run a few years ago when he swept through such fighters as Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey, Antonio Margarito, and others.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. Manny must even the playing field

Comment

They test this guy 6 times in 6 weeks and senior has the nerve to say some **** like that lol

wow

Comment

The mayweathers and his fans are something else.

I thought cotto was drained and basically fought that fight with no trainer??

Didn't Floyd ruin hatton before PAC got to him?

Wasn't Oscar a walking skeleton?

And margarito ain't Shiiet without his plaster?

So why is it so hard to believe that PAC ran thru them all?

Comment

I think that even if he were abusing EPO and roids like he was a couple of years ago he'd still lose. He doesn't have enough skill to take him in hand to hand combat.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
            I think that even if he were abusing EPO and roids like he was a couple of years ago he'd still lose. He doesn't have enough skill to take him in hand to hand combat.
            Where's your proof though, or do you usually just talk out of your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
              Where's your proof though, or do you usually just talk out of your ass?
              How can you have proof when the guy REFUSED to take a single drug test during those times?

Comment

How can you have proof when the guy REFUSED to take a single drug test during those times?
                Oh ok thanks for clarifying you have nothing to back up what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                  Oh ok thanks for clarifying you have nothing to back up what you said.
                  Unlimited testing w/14 day cutoff = zero testing :smh:

Comment

No way Pac Man uses or ever used steroids. Old man Mayweather would get a good spanking if he said that to me. No proof whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                    X