No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman is a total tool and Wlad handled him brilliantly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
    It's his degree of dominance that's an illusion, not the wins themselves. He's not nearly as far above the competition as people have thought, when the rules of the sport are actually enforced.
    As long as people apply this rule to Andre Ward and Bernard Hopkins I have zero problem with you saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
      He did this to Mayweather one time, and Floyd got mad (rightfully) taking the microphone out of Max's hands after a condescending question. But Floyd isn't smart enough and acted emotional.
      So if another guy touches your girl's ass are you just gonna walk away all civilized like nothing happened? I
      rather be "emotional" than be a *****. Weird comments..

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        As long as people apply this rule to Andre Ward and Bernard Hopkins I have zero problem with you saying it.
        Hasn't the road to Kovalev been publicized quite clearly for Ward? When Floyd came back from retirement, already from 147, he fought one of the pound for pound bests. Sure Paul Smith ain't elite like Ward, but Paul Smith is not a horrible fighter either.

Comment

They do, but those guys do not hold or lean anywhere near to the extent of a Wladimir Klitschko. Nowhere near!

They each have one or two examples where it has been really bad i.e. Kessler for Ward and Winky Wright for Hopkins, but Wlad does it every single time he fights.

Comment

Why wouldn't they unless they were biased. However, I think we'd all agree that Wlad's reliance on the tactic is considerably greater than either of those two.

Comment

Wlad does hold and lean, but Ward is worse because he uses every imaginable illegal tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                They do, but those guys do not hold or lean anywhere near to the extent of a Wladimir Klitschko. Nowhere near!

They each have one or two examples where it has been really bad i.e. Kessler for Ward and Winky Wright for Hopkins, but Wlad does it every single time he fights.
                I disagree. only the povetkin fight was foul worthy

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Wlad does hold and lean, but Ward is worse because he uses every imaginable illegal tactic.

Gross, such a piece of **** Ward is.

Can't wait for Kovalev to end his career

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                    I disagree. only the povetkin fight was foul worthy
                    I think people have become used to his disgusting foul tactics, that they think only a fight where he clinched 200 times is DQ worthy.

Wlad almost initiated as many clinches in the Pulev fight as Akinwande did against Lewis - and he was disqualified and rightfully so.

And that was one of Wlad's better performances! He should have been straight up DQd against Povetkin after 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I think people have become used to his disgusting foul tactics, that they think only a fight where he clinched 200 times is DQ worthy.

Wlad almost initiated as many clinches in the Pulev fight as Akinwande did against Lewis - and he was disqualified and rightfully so.

And that was one of Wlad's better performances! He should have been straight up DQd against Povetkin after 2 rounds.
                      big difference between wlad and akinwande. akinwande would hold for dear life for for several seconds whereas wlad clinches and leans briefly. I dont see anything dq worthy besides his fight with povetkin

Comment

Working...
                      X