No announcement yet.

List of fighters Memo Heredia works with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Paulie would be like "I always knew I had that power in me, but you guys in the boxing press and media doubted me, you always doubt me man!"

The entire point of working with mr undetectable is not to have positive tests come back.
    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Memo boasts about making undetectable PED's

Do you know his history? There's only one reason to work with a guy like Memo and its to dope.

There are plenty of other S&C coaches out there.
    I realize that about heroidia but the question was pertaining to any of the fighters testing positive in their careers at all previous to working with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Have his fighters failed a bunch of tests? Idk why people complain so much about him
      Do you know what "undetectable" means?

Comment

Floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          Do you know what "undetectable" means?
          Haha legit lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
            I realize that about heroidia but the question was pertaining to any of the fighters testing positive in their careers at all previous to working with him.
            Not sure I'm following, what does that have to do with Memo hooking them up with the good stuff now?

Comment

Mid-Night runs to TMT gym to inject Floyd Mayweather. Jack is at TMT no wonder he looked to strong for Direll

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Mid-Night runs to TMT gym to inject Floyd Mayweather. Jack is at TMT no wonder he looked to strong for Direll
                Crossed my mind too, Memo said he was training Jack.

Comment

Heredia said this to Ben Thompson, published March 11, 2015

I think Floyd has a good chance definitely of proving the point, so hopefully, let's see what Mr. Floyd has to say and see if he's ready to go. I'm working with a few fighters of his[Floyd], so he's very happy that I'm working with his kids.
                  http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19637.html

Comment

It's weird how some people now try to say working with Memo is no big deal. They're back-tracking faster than Paulie.

Since he teamed up with Mayweather, even Memo has been getting groupies on here. This website is strange at times.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                      It's weird how some people now try to say working with Memo is no big deal. They're back-tracking faster than Paulie.

Since he teamed up with Mayweather, even Memo has been getting groupies on here. This website is strange at times.
                      I've noticed the Memo groupies as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X