No announcement yet.

(VID)ESPN Drops a piece on Mayweathers History of D.Violence and NSAC Curuption

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
    ????? Which is the point, he served the recommended time for the offense he committed, what else needs to be served to satisfy you Mr. Righteous?

i'm Mr. Righteous because i dont condone beating women

that's just rich

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

that's just rich
      this is getting pathetic.. why do you act like floyd fans condone hitting women.. like i said he did the time but its apparently not enough for you and the espn feminists, so somehow to you that translate to "condone beating women" get a grip

Comment

what Manny did is totally worse than grabbing a female by the neck, pulling a gun out and asking her which toe she wanted blown off!
        Yes, because we should automatically believe a woman, that never reported the incident when it occurred or in a reasonable amount of time after it occurred. We should always take any allegation made by a woman as 100% truth....go ask Ray McDonald of the Bears....funny no criminal investigation by Miss Jackson, just a straight civil lawsuit

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          this is getting pathetic.. why do you act like floyd fans condone hitting women.. like i said he did the time but its apparently not enough for you and the espn feminists, so somehow to you that translate to "condone beating women" get a grip

why are you so hurt that people dont condone women beating? let it go, Hanz...not everyone is as beta as you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
            Yes, because we should automatically believe a woman, that never reported the incident when it occurred or in a reasonable amount of time after it occurred. We should always take any allegation made by a woman as 100% truth....go ask Ray McDonald of the Bears....funny no criminal investigation by Miss Jackson, just a straight civil lawsuit

yea...how dare i believe a woman over a guy that has a documented history of beating women!

Comment

why are you so hurt that people dont condone women beating? let it go, Hanz...not everyone is as beta as you guys
              and you say im spinning

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                and you say im spinning

its not cool to hit women, Hanz....

Comment

what Manny did is totally worse than grabbing a female by the neck, pulling a gun out and asking her which toe she wanted blown off!
                  Mak, you don't give a shit about domestic abuse, you just don't like Floyd. Get a grip. Not one time in this thread have you read anyone condoning violence against women. If you say you have you're lying. Floyd went to served his time & your a Tyson fan. Like, this is seriously ******.

Comment

that's just rich
                    Its sad that you can't respond with anything other than "acting" as if other posters are condoning hitting women. Not one person in this thread has made such a statement, yet that's your weak ass response.

Comment

• Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                      Mak, you don't give a shit about domestic abuse, you just don't like Floyd. Get a grip. Not one time in this thread have you read anyone condoning violence against women. If you say you have you're lying. Floyd went to served his time & your a Tyson fan. Like, this is seriously ******.

its not cool to hit women whoever you are that seems to know me

Comment

Working...
                      X