No announcement yet.

(VID)ESPN Drops a piece on Mayweathers History of D.Violence and NSAC Curuption

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
    not everybody on this forum is American u know...
    I know u refuse to watch the fight come may 2nd!

Comment

• Boo ****ing hoo.... I don't watch floyd for his personal life I watch him box. Domestic Violence is a serious issue I agree but who am I to judge him wether we like the legal systems decision or not he served his time. As far as the NSAC goes what do you all expect he brings in major money to Vegas. I like how all the moral ****s come out in arms to stand against the NSAC and floyd. Oh the humanity!! Maybe if everybody on this thread wrote a letter to NSAC stating their disgust for letting Floyd fight they'd consider their request. Not. Watch the fight and worry about what you do in your own life. If you don't beat women good for you kudos. If he does well karma has a way of making things right in the end.

Comment

• Just media propaganda, and their attempt to respond to maybe the negative responses they're receiving for the Stephen A. Smith All Access interview. Someone mentioned rating. I can see that, it's the biggest money fight in history. Capitalize on this opportunity.

I will never comment on Domestic violence, its truly something that shouldn't happen. I only see or perceive people's agenda, or them trying to be political correct. Case in point, Cari Champion from First Take will not support Mayweather because of his "domestic violence history and the way he treats women". Yet, she supports Manny. So, she's okay with her boyfriend cheating on her and having kids with another woman. Seems to be an intelligent woman, but wouldn't that be the same as treating women badley?

Do I believe Floyd is "bad for boxing?" It's called prize fighting, and he generates money for a lot of people. His past also allows groups to bring light to things such as domestic violence, etc. He was punished for his crime per our criminal justice system.

I understand the media agenda, and I'm not surprised with the OTL segment. they have every right to discuss his history with domestic violence.

Comment

• This forum going to be real quiet after may 2nd.

Comment

• Damn, I didn't know he had that kind of extensive history of violence toward women. What did the reports say, 5 cases. 5 cases of violence toward women. Wow!

It was interesting seeing Floyd react to a serious interviewer pressing him with questions related to these incidents. Typical Floyd, dodges the questions, answers them with "tune in on May 2nd, it's going to be a great fight." I think this interview really showed his level of intelligence. A little sad to see, actually, since you realize Mayweather gets really nervous when he gets approached with tough questions. You can see his persona is really choreographed, too.

Even after he goes on to his next interviewer he keeps looking back at previous reporter and cameraman, with a really scared and nervous look. You can tell the assault questions really caught him off guard. Pretty much because he is used to interviewers being friendly with him and going along with his schtick.

Comment

• Whocares

I dont care if Floyd likes to pee on girls or Pac likes to beat up midget women

All that matters to me what happens in that ring

You fan boys are too caught up in all the petty crap

Pac and Floyd are about to earn over a 100 m's each, they dont give a f about u and ur feelings towards them

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                i dont support hitting women but anyone who has dealt with a crazy woman knows how it feels to want to beat the crap out of them, not all men have the control of others and in a society like this its best to walk away, ive tried walking away and was followed by a chick and then pushed her off n she called 911.

But why does nobody ever ask what brings alot of these men who do hit women to the point of hitting them? Alot of these men are regular people who go to work n come home and take care of their kids. This is a very femenized society where somehow these ho3z are always right and thats not fair
                I understand that, but its Floyd goin on the jealous rant n beating her in front of his children, he went to her house at 5am about his jealousy txt messages

He has some issues obviously, but we all do, the point of this video is to exposed the system n how Floyd has been able to get away

Even though he deserves a lot of bad cause how he is with his women, i hope he does with well with his personal life n gets it together

Hes the best ive seen in the ring to win fights, he hasnt been perfect but hes been the nearest ive seen

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  I understand that, but its Floyd goin on the jealous rant n beating her in front of his children, he went to her house at 5am about his jealousy txt messages

He has some issues obviously, but we all do, the point of this video is to exposed the system n how Floyd has been able to get away

Even though he deserves a lot of bad cause how he is with his women, i hope he does with well with his personal life n gets it together
                  Beating is a bit of a strong word for what happened, now he did assault her which is wrong too especially from a pro boxer. If you beat the **** out of someone you get charged with battery not assault which is threatening someone with violence. Physical contact even rough is not exactly a beating, I like to save the word beating for when real beating occur like when Chico Corrales beat his girl, they were saying stuff like it isn't that bad then the pictures came out.

That would be my issue with what bring up Floyd's actions, I can bring up 100 boxers from the last 20 years that did worse dirt than him (like a lot worse). If they want to make a story about boxing's issues like that, I get using Floyd as a window but they should look at it a lot harder than just looking at Floyd. Just looking at Floyd makes the whole exercise come off as hollow, if you really have followed the sport and know a lot of what has gone on with these dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                    Damn, I didn't know he had that kind of extensive history of violence toward women. What did the reports say, 5 cases. 5 cases of violence toward women. Wow!

It was interesting seeing Floyd react to a serious interviewer pressing him with questions related to these incidents. Typical Floyd, dodges the questions, answers them with "tune in on May 2nd, it's going to be a great fight." I think this interview really showed his level of intelligence. A little sad to see, actually, since you realize Mayweather gets really nervous when he gets approached with tough questions. You can see his persona is really choreographed, too.

Even after he goes on to his next interviewer he keeps looking back at previous reporter and cameraman, with a really scared and nervous look. You can tell the assault questions really caught him off guard. Pretty much because he is used to interviewers being friendly with him and going along with his schtick.
                    Yeah, yeah, it's not like Floyd is still on the run from the authorities.

He did the assigned time and kept it movin'.

Floyd haters are butthurt because Floyd is still on top and is set to make yet another record breaking, multimillion dollar, killing in boxing.

It seems like the heaters are losing more sleep over this than Floyd and Pac are.

So if you don't like Floyd, don't watch the fight.

End Of.

Last edited by MindBat; 04-25-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Heres a thread recap IE excuses

Where's the pictures

This is media propaganda

The women instigated poor Floyd into a confrontation

The women in it for the payday

Beating is not the correct term : altercation?

Lol

I'm gonna watch this fight come may 2 but I'm still laughing at the denial about Floyd's domestic violence history....

Comment

Working...
                      X