and Canelo vs Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Upcoming AAAAA fights
      Klitschko/Jennings
      Lomachenko/Rodriguez
      Golovkin/Monroe, Jr.
      Povetkin/Perez
      You ain't kidding. Great fights. PBC could learn a thing or two from these matchups, HanzCuckold.
      Last edited by dirty fingers; 04-25-2015, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        Thank You Al Haymon for the PBC!

Good judging, non bias commentary, no flag waving and race baiting, just good old fashion boxing! PBC has had more upsets in its short existence than HBO has had in the last five years.
        Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
        Al Haymon is a genius and I would love to work under his banner in some way or another. That is one smart business plan he laid the blueprint to, and he went out and did it. Came out strong with a vengeance. It'll be even stronger when Schaefer takes over Mayweather Promos.
        Lol settle down

Comment

You have to be on the payroll or ****sexually in love with Floyd or Haymon, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
            Al Haymon is a genius and I would love to work under his banner in some way or another. That is one smart business plan he laid the blueprint to, and he went out and did it. Came out strong with a vengeance. It'll be even stronger when Schaefer takes over Mayweather Promos.
            Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              THe best fights have been on show/hbo, still has a long way to go.

Mathysse Vs Ruslan,

PBC is limited, its like WWE, he has a plan already set.
              agreed the only exciting fight i seen on pbc was guerrero thurman and that fight could of still been better

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                Thank You Al Haymon for the PBC!

Good judging, non bias commentary, no flag waving and race baiting, just good old fashion boxing! PBC has had more upsets in its short existence than HBO has had in the last five years.

The fights have been good. But the commentary is horrible and the atmosphere at the fights are dead.

I thought it would feel like ppv on regular tv. Instead it feels like espn Friday night fights with bigger names.

I still prefer hbo/showtime.

Haymon needs too add Antonio Tarver to the commentary team

Comment

The man gives us free boxing and in front of a national audience and you clowns spit in his face. Boxing is doomed to never make it on this level thanks to little crabs like most of you.

Comment

At this point PBC is just a level above ESPN. That's cool though, gotta start somewhere and I'm sure they'll improve. As a fan I really don't care what network a fight is on as long as it's entertaining. Don't really understand the network cliques that float around this forum.....

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                      apparently some "boxing fans" care more about tv production value and entrances than the actual fight

Amazing smh.
                      It was alright when we pit boxer against boxer. Once people started pitting promoter against promoter and then network against network things really became pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X