Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any real boxing fans on here that aren't race supporters or am I the only one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    Oh man one a boxing board?!?!? lol
    its a good quote... books can change our lives
    whats ur favorite book?

Comment

• im both and a supporter of other races but my fav fighters tend to be of my own race along with mexican fighters

Comment

• well i support my islands fighters, but you know what? i was never a fan of Juanma Lopez. I never saw skill in him other than power and people say he is humble? why? because he smiles a lot?? he is a ****y ******* that got in the ring what he deserved

Comment

• All i know is white ken have the biggest penis in the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZGAjHi91_8

But other than that we are all equal...

Comment

• I find it HILARIOUS that the most overt, pathetic, putrid, disgusting bigots on this board like Tay Rock, Hype Job, and D-checc have the temerity to PROJECT THEIR BELIEFS ON OTHERS. They are pathetic peon racists so everyone that doesn't agree with their outdated beliefs just MUST be racist too!? Right!? **** them and anyone that thinks like they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
              Seems like this forum is majority pro-black, pro-mexican, pro-Puerto Rican, etc. You have posters who claim they are not but sure enough you see them defending anything that involves their race. Am I the only one who doesn't support their own race and actually love the sport of boxing? Let's have a legit discussion and not make this a race vs race thread please.
              Im not Mexican and I support Canelo.
              I'm not black and I support Thurman
              I'm not Pakistani and I support Khan.
              I'm not Phillipino and I support Pacquiao.
              I'm not Russian and I support Provodnikov

I can go on forever and there's a bunch of people like me. The notion that people only support their kind is hogwash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                Brush, Big Dunn, SkillsPayBills, PBP, Bobby S., freedom, Pac Boy, Hanzgruber, BigJavi, PRCOTTOBOXING to name a few.

Could go on for days.

Classic PROJECTION. These two here are some of the worst, most ignorant, pitiful and pathetic bigots on this board so they PROJECT their own bigoted thoughts on others. "No no I just can't be the ignoramus who constantly bashes fighters of another race, it's others who are the perpetrators." ****ing clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I find it HILARIOUS that the most overt, pathetic, putrid, disgusting bigots on this board like Tay Rock, Hype Job, and D-checc have the temerity to PROJECT THEIR BELIEFS ON OTHERS. They are pathetic peon racists so everyone that doesn't agree with their outdated beliefs just MUST be racist too!? Right!? **** them and anyone that thinks like they do.
                  LOL

You're the most estrogen filled whiney race obsessed crybaby on this forum. You're bias for black fighters is excessive.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Classic PROJECTION. These two here are some of the worst, most ignorant, pitiful and pathetic bigots on this board so they PROJECT their own bigoted thoughts on others. "No no I just can't be the ignoramus who constantly bashes fighters of another race, it's others who are the perpetrators." ****ing clowns.
                    You're ignorant and uneducated. It seeps through your posts. I know you're proud of your AA degree from the local community college, but that psych 101 class doesn't make you a psychologist. Neither does that degree make you educated.

I don't bash fighters of one particular race; I bash fighters of all races. Race is unimportant to me. To you, it means everything.

You're still the same idiot who challenges people to fights online. lmao **** outta here. If this were 80 years, an imbecile like you would have been sterilized so that you could not reproduce and torture this world any further.
                    Last edited by Tay Roc; 04-25-2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      What I'm alluding to in my rather vulgar first post is this.

This forum happens to be the most diverse I have been a part of.

By a large margin.

The people that harp on about race and nationality non-stop are probably the most boring and sad people on here.

It's really all they got, I think.

That isn't you in the ring. That guy isn't representing your entire manhood of racial or nationalistic fuckery in there. The sooner some of you figure that out, the sooner some of you will stop having panic attacks.

Crack a brew, snort a shot, watch the fights, bust balls, and enjoy.

O.J. did it.
                      True words have never been more spoken. I don't understand why they feel like they are accomplishing something or their race for that ****ing matter. You're not making their money, you're not making their accomplishments, you're not making ANYTHING at all. You are just riding their d*ck because you're the same skin color.

This is how I see it. I love action fighters and fighters who have that I don't give a **** attitude, who will fight anybody like Matthysse, Ruslan, Kirkland, Wilder, Kovalev, Pacquiao, Walters, and many more and I'm not associated with any of their race at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X