Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao in Top Form, Ripped - 9 Days Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Korver View Post
    Pacquiao does not looked as chsilled as usual...
    His fans are trying to say otherwise. Pacquiao looking weak, small and not toned at all like in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      His fans are trying to say otherwise. Pacquiao looking weak, small and not toned at all like in the past.
      You crazy? Pac is shredded, and Floyd is ripped but more bulky of the two.

Comment

Manny looks soft (for him) and Floyd looks bulky (for him). Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          You know why you should only bet after a weigh-in?

A fighters physique tells a bit of the story before you wager your money to bet. It tells a bit of the story.

Pac looking lean and ripped like Bruce Lee is, means he really is going for speed. Floyd in the other hand looks bulky and top heavy even stevie wonder can see that. Means he is willing to trade speed for power.

There is always a trade off. IF you really know the game, everything counts before you bet. Same us betting on a horse, you look at it's phsique and history before you bet.
          So maybe you should wait until the weigh-in before making all these assumptions of either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            That's the point dummy. They keep posting pics every day flexing like it'll be any different from the last
            I know it's scary but I don't think Pac will put him to sleep for good, just for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
              You crazy? Pac is shredded, and Floyd is ripped but more bulky of the two.
              Many posters are crazy then because a lot us are seeing the same thing. Pac looking old and weak.

Comment

It's that ****** pose he does. If he did a bicep shot he'd look a lot better. Also the lighting.

Comment

Pacquiao looks old as fk

Face old as fk, metabolism slowed...

[IMG]http://cdn2-www.******.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/gallery/pacquiao_workout_6571/manny_pacq_20091026_4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn2-www.******.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/gallery/pacquiao_workout_6571/manny_pacq_20091026_2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

where's the "8 days to go" photo? i bet pac will look great overnight.

Comment

I sincerely hope that these photos are deceptive and Pacquiao comes to the ring in his usually shredded self!

Comment

Working...
                      X