X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choice of gloves for May 2nd

Correct me if wrong, 8oz gloves, right?

I'm not clear what gloves are being used by each fighter

I take it Floyd hasn't objected to Pac wearing Reyes or did he have a hissy fit?

Thanks

I think they said each fighter is using the gloves they regularly use.

Comment

Mayweather using Grant gloves
      Pacquiao using Cleto Reyes gloves

Comment

So Pac IS wearing 8oz Reyes?

Really surprised Floyd didn't make a fuss. I think he stopped Maidana wearing them if my memory is correct

Comment

Lol, I betcha Floyd and ellerbe are going to ***** about pacs gloves the night before the fight like he did with maidana.

Floyd saying in a high pitch girly voice..."there's no padding in them"

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            Lol, I betcha Floyd and ellerbe are going to ***** about pacs gloves the night before the fight like he did with maidana.

That thought crossed my mind too, and I hope pac and roach dont budge.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
              So Pac IS wearing 8oz Reyes?

Really surprised Floyd didn't make a fuss. I think he stopped Maidana wearing them if my memory is correct
              Pac is not gonna cheat when it comes to gloves, I don't see Pac or team roach flatting gloves or removing padding.

Yes the 2nd pair of Gloves in the Maidana fight were approved, but people have to remember the first ones were "RED" No go No Mas, by the commission.

Basically the commission felt something was weird about the first pair of gloves, lets not over look that.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post

wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

floyd is wearing his preferred gloves and pac is wearing his choice. Props to floyd I really thought he was gonna bitch and moan about "his health" but I was proven wrong about that part.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                    Pac is not gonna cheat when it comes to gloves, I don't see Pac or team roach flatting gloves or removing padding.

Yes the 2nd pair of Gloves in the Maidana fight were approved, but people have to remember the first ones were "RED" No go No Mas, by the commission.

Basically the commission felt something was weird about the first pair of gloves, lets not over look that.

They were flagged because Everlast took them out of the original packaging to customize it with the argentinian theme that Maidana wanted, and were gonna be approved by the comission if Floyd hadn;t complained so much. All it was is a Floyd hissy fit and wanting to take away Maidana's chance to do his usual damage. More over, he refused to let Maidana fight with comission approved gloves. Anyone OK with Floyd going over the comission like that is just a blind fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                    X