Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Bomber vs The Real Deal in a 15rounder, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    I dont really like to argue with people online, but I noticed you didnt mention anything about Balco or modern training regiments. And Ali used to fight with his hands down too...
    Ali had elusive foot work ,Louis was also for the most almost always had the reach advantage ,not only would Holyfield have that he would have mobility ,balco or not .Unless you put Shmelling in the same class as Holyfield which is practically nonsensical i don't know how you put Louis favored here.

Comment

Real Deal by ko in 6

Comment

Wilder

Joe 'Bomb Squad' Luis.

Comment

I apologize.....

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I dont really like to argue with people online, but I noticed you didnt mention anything about Balco or modern training regiments. And Ali used to fight with his hands down too...

I apologize for calling you an idiot. It wasn't necessary. Louis was a real PUNCHER. I give him that. He paved the way for fighter's who came after him. No question. And as far as "modern regiments" go, it wouldn't matter. He is not in Holyfield's class. Holyfield was a machine man. HE was tough as nails and had one of the greatest chins in boxing history. He is arguably the best combination punching Heavyweight ever. He did everything right in the ring. As for the Balco claims. I don't believe them. He was a special fighter, the same as Manny is. When you're using PEDS, you can normally tell. There are signs, physically. James Toney, Shane Mosley, Roidquez( although he didn't test positive, he cheated and you could tell) Vargas, etc. All tested positive and also showed physical gains in their body and performance. Holyfield was a product of hardwork and dedication. He is still in shape right now. So, your claims are silly.
          Last edited by GOD-FR33; 04-23-2015, 03:26 PM. Reason: words.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Really? Then why did he and so many other fighter's from those days, fight with their hands in a vulnerable position to be hit? Huh? Smart guy. Ray Robinson was the same way. People always say how great he was, and he was but SRL is the greatest "Sugar" of them all.
            Fighters in the past used head position, range and shoulders to block punches a lot of the time. This left their hands free to punch. The best fighters today still use these tactics.

Try putting up a high guard with these gloves and see how many punches you block

Comment

Louis By late TKO.

Comment

Working...
              X