Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you dislike Julio Cesar Chavez Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    don't see why people hate him. he never said he was an ATG or anything, he just fights
    "He's a Mexican warrior so I suck on his nut juice."

Comment

His "career" is a disgrace to the sport. Based on nothing blind nationalism and tomato can opponents.

I enjoyed every second of his exposure.

He will be remembered as a failure, if at all.

Comment

I once was a supporter of Chavez Jr.
        That ended when we learned that Chavez Jr., for his biggest fight against Sergio Martinez not only didn't show up properly trained, he would refuse to go to the gym opting to instead train in his living room. Later we discovered he was also smoking pot during training.

That's the day I began to dislike the guy. When he clearly disrespected the sport of boxing, and the Chavez name.

Last Saturday felt good. The guy got exactly what he deserved. Only wish Canelo had been given the opportunity to do it.

Comment

More typical racism from boxing "fans"

We all know the only reason JR. gets all the hate is because he's young, rich and ethnic minority.

Comment

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
            More typical racism from boxing "fans"

We all know the only reason JR. gets all the hate is because he's young, rich and ethnic minority.
            This is a joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
              I personally can't stand him living off his fathers name. Loved it when Maravilla took him to school. Your opinions on him?
              JCC jr was raised a spoiled rich kid and will always have $ with/w.o. boxing, but there are alot of poor and extremely hard working Mexican fighters that will never have $ unless they get *ONE* of the opportunities(plural) that JCC wasted. Furthermore, Jr. talked after the fight as if he was entitled to a rematch, and a rematch in which his much more deserving conqueror should be at a physical disadvantage. He literally said these things when his fans were booing him and he was completely clueless. Compare that to Moises Flores @ 122 lbs who talked about how in his tough fight on Saturday........ that he was inspired to fight harder because he wants his family to have meat and his kids to have better clothes. I want my people to succeed so badly and make $ but I find it very hard to support JCC jr when their are much more deserving and needy Mexicans wanting what he wastes and does not need.

Comment

Don't dislike him. I don't like the hype behind him and how he disrespects boxing.

One can only wonder if the kid actually had a amateur career and dedicated himself

Comment

i wish he lead with his fist and not his head..
                  his name couldve (still could? maybe not) been great for boxing.
                  im not even mexi can Q_Q"

Comment

Its hard living in the shadow of a boxing great. I dont think he is good. he's decent and getting every cents because of his last name. I do respect him fighting fonfara and challenging himself something floyd mayweather is allergic to.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      If I was in a room with Julio, Osama and Hitler and I only had 2 bullets, I would shoot Julio twice.

can't say i like the kid either. so entitled and spoiled, had so much given to him and refuses to work hard. if he was at least working hard i wouldnt mind it so much, but he is out getting ****ed up, missing weight, missing drug tests, not training etc while his people put him in with dudes half his size.

glad he got exposed.. again. this time properly. fonfara is a bad man, hope he gets a big fight next.

Comment

Working...
                      X