No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons why Manny Pacquiao will defeat TBE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Mods don't delete this thread please so I can bump it and laugh in Cupo face.

I will counter your analysis dude.

I agree with you that Pac fighting fast guys who move and pot shot gets him ready for Mayweather more than Floyds last fights in the past several years, Floyd yes he has fought mostly flat foot tailormade guys who make him look good.

The problem you have here is you are thinking about a Pacman of 2009, you are living in denial, Pac of 09 has been long gone you are buying into the hype, Pac knows how to sell those wolf tickets, he has said the killer instinct is back and the old manny is back for years only to fight lacadasical, the only time Pac ever told the truth was in the 4th Marquez fight, he brought the pit bull back but he paid the price.

Also, Pac cannot avoid a right hand to save his life, the fight will either be Floyd by KO, or Floyd by decisions, Pac will ALLOW floyd to grab him, and wait until the ref breaks it, Floyd will hold and hit, or just move back and fire off his signature counter right hand pull counters and left hooks to the body on Pac.

Also Pac chin is glass, Floyd has an iron jaw.

Lastly, I must repeat, you are living in the past, stop dreaming that the Pac who is going to fight Floyd is the one of the beast mode version, this Pac is the softer, loving, older already been knocked out cautious version with old man punches and he is more flat footed as well with less stamina.

You cannot beat me on predictions, I just said Lucas Mattysse would box circles and mark up Ruslans face, my predictions are never wrong unless the fighter doesnt follow the gameplan.
    Lol you're the best man, seriously. Always entertaining input.

Comment

Let's see how many floyd fans run from a debate with a post that has been logically placed. Not going to happen.

Great points but some may not see it eye to eye. The sparring partners are as good as they can replicate the intended boxer. It's not about youth, etc. Judah can provide that southpaw stance that floyd will heavily need to adjust to but nowhere near as fast as Pac at this stage in footwork and hand speed that comes from those f*ed up angles.

I do not agree on your assumption that it will be a reversal of sorts in how fast Pac has to start. They know if it is going the full 12 he can not be behind in the 2nd half of the fight. If he is floyd will run him to death. He has to work the full 12 and 3 minutes a round.

If he truly believes mayweather's legs are gone, they need PAC to go full throttle 36 minutes. There is no need to stand around and box him or try to set traps. You are facing a man who has dedicated himself to hit and not get hit. Take his best asset and remove it. Smother him on the ropes and T off. He needs to watch Floyd's movements and know what may come flying back.

I know JMM knocked him silly but his chin is battle tested and facing a lesser puncher. With him against the ropes the punches will not be as crisp. Floyd will also be worrying about that one punch that he's going to throw from a f*ed up angle that he may hold back some punches.

If floyd controls the pace and keeps him on the outside of his longer reach, pac is in for a very long night. POT shotting is really how I feel Floyd will employ is main offense. Running away as much as possible and taking rounds.

Within the first 4 rounds, if he does not get Pac's respect, I see lights out for Floyd.

Ha @Pac having a glass chin but Mayweather has an Iron chin. Who chin checked him? Yeah old mosley got a nice shot on him but he hasn't faced anyone else that had the ability to get to that chin as much as Pac will.

I bet your another crystal ball who thinks Pac will land only 5 punches the whole fight. Especially with that ridiculous Floyd by KO option. His counter right has been pulled on lesser fighters and never out. STFU.

Crystal ball missing out facts and your day dreaming that he has KO power when he hasn't done it in 8 years!
      Last edited by nj_evoixgsr; 04-19-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
        Bias pacman thread lol

i've been here a long time...dont be shocked when i tell you the TS was a bigger Floyd fan back in the day than you are now

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I only see one argument against Pacquiao in this fight, but it's a significant one. Significant enough to make Floyd a slight favourite.

This fight hinges on Manny's ability to get into a scoring position. If he gets in those positions he will score. This won't be like crude fighters unable to shoot right hands past Floyd's lead shoulder. Manny is the best in the business once he's in range.

But there are huge question marks over Manny's ability to get into those positions against a fighter who retreats. And no one is better than Floyd at denying scoring position to his opponent.
          Manny's footspeed will be a pivotal factor in determining if he touch up floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol you're the best man, seriously. Always entertaining input.
            I like Cupo, but I am afraid I may have what do they call it?.....Ethered him in his own thread. I feel bad. He might not show himself again.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I like Cupo, but I am afraid I may have what do they call it?.....Ethered him in his own thread. I feel bad. He might not show himself again.

Did your send Floyd your gamelan?

Comment

Mayweather's too old to beat this Pac, too sluggish and flat footed, he'll run but his legs will give out, he can run but he can't hide.

Comment

i agree with everything you wrote but i dont see Pac winning easily, Floyd is no calk walk and Pac have to bring his A game. Pac is more battle tested and this fight will show. Can't wait till May 2nd

Comment

I respect the points of view on Pac's chances of winning.

Although we can agree to disagree, it'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out in the end.

And Freddie talking smack every other day makes it even more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i've been here a long time...dont be shocked when i tell you the TS was a bigger Floyd fan back in the day than you are now
                      Im a fan of pacman too, i just think the TS posted some really dumb points, like the "sparring partners" thing, that was dumb lol pac has a UFC fighter as one of his sparring partners.

Comment

Working...
                      X