Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your scorecard for Provodnikov vs. Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it a draw at 114-114. The scorecards seemed about right to me as even though I had it a draw i felt like Matthysse just edged it.

Comment

72%has Matthysse winning. 24% (provo fans) had it a draw. 3% (crazies) had it for provo.

Clearly a rematch isn't needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        72%has Matthysse winning. 24% (provo fans) had it a draw. 3% (crazies) had it for provo.

Clearly a rematch isn't needed.
        You don't have to be a Provodnikov fan to have scored it a draw. Having said that I suppose we cannot all be objective and impartial observers like you.

Comment

12-0 mathysse

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
            You don't have to be a Provodnikov fan to have scored it a draw. Having said that I suppose we cannot all be objective and impartial observers like you.
            I'm a numbers guy. I like them. 120 more punches landed Is a good one. Provo didn't earn a draw. People always do this after his fights because lampley and Leddermans love him and scew reality.

Comment

I'm a numbers guy. I like them. 120 more punches landed Is a good one. Provo didn't earn a draw. People always do this after his fights because lampley and Leddermans love him and scew reality.
              What do total numbers mean? A fight is not scored as a whole but as 12 individual self-contained fights. Some of those rounds, I think it was round 6 that was the most notable, Matthysse beat the hell out of Provodnikov but there were other rounds that were a lot closer and which Provodnikov won. Which rounds did you give Provodnikov?

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                What do total numbers mean? A fight is not scored as a whole but as 12 individual self-contained fights. Some of those rounds, I think it was round 6 that was the most notable, Matthysse beat the hell out of Provodnikov but there were other rounds that were a lot closer and which Provodnikov won. Which rounds did you give Provodnikov?
                4, 11, 12 was close.

Any other rd people gave him. Notably 3 and 10.watch em again. He gets wrecked and lands a flurry late. Hbo gave him rds fir any little reason. People fall for it,I get it.

Comment

4, 11, 12 was close.

Any other rd people gave him. Notably 3 and 10.watch em again. He gets wrecked and lands a flurry late. Hbo gave him rds fir any little reason. People fall for it,I get it.
                  I didn't watch it with HBO commentary and I didn't give Provodnikov 3 or 10 although I did put a note on my scorecard that round 3 was close. I gave Provodnikov 4, 5(close), 8, 9(close), 11 and 12. Provodnikov's power bothered Matthysse more than vice versa, evidenced by the fact that it was Matthysse that clinched a handful of times during the fight and not vice versa and also of course Matthysse was buckled in the 11th.

Comment

Clear win for lucas 8-4 landed at will. Provo landed big shots but very few and far apart to win many rounfd

Comment

I had Ruslin winning by two rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X