Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see Teddy Atlas say Matthysse doesn't have the heart to beat Provo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of interest, what is Teddy Atlas's prediction ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Mathysse ain't built for this life. Dudes going to get beat up tonight. Provs tearing through him.
      How can u say this and be such a hardcore Canelo fan??

Comment

When has Lucas not shown heart? In what little adversity he's faced as a pro, he's always come back strong.

Comment

Ruslan will beat him

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            I haven't seen the Teddy interview but I said something a while back, when the fight was first announced. If Matt doesn't outbox Provo and this gets dragged into a fight then Matt is going down, Provo not only has the better chin but he has more grit and dog in him. Every time Matt has been hurt by a top level fighter at 140 and looks to be behind on the cards, he folds in on himself and can't or won't close the show. Provo, imo, takes this by stoppage.
            he may have a chin but matthysse will demolish it when he tears that body provo does not know how to block body shot when he gets hit there his power will wither away and matthysse will destroy provo

Comment

I might have misheard him, but what I got out of Teddy's prediction in picking Provo was that he was mentally tougher and had a better chin. Can't remember heart being brought up in regards of Lucas not winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I might have misheard him, but what I got out of Teddy's prediction in picking Provo was that he was mentally tougher and had a better chin. Can't remember heart being brought up in regards of Lucas not winning the fight.
                Did he run through the tactics Ruslan should use?

"You're in the cellar, and you're the working the boiler...you're workin' it...Now run upstairs and jump in the shower..Is the water hot?.....Then scrub scrub scrub!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

"You're in the cellar, and you're the working the boiler...you're workin' it...Now run upstairs and jump in the shower..Is the water hot?.....Then scrub scrub scrub!"
                  "But don't use a sponge! The sponge is tough and hurts your hands and you're making things hahd! That's why you wet a dish cloth with the jab!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

Ya got ta think if it like da perfect BLT! Da jab is da lettuce! Bang! Da tomata, dats gotta be da right to da body! Bang Bang! Then ya end it! BANG! Crispy bacon to da face with da left hook! Bread is optional! And dere you are with your hand raised in victory, and a full belly!

Comment

Unless Ruslan had a face transplant Face/Off style I don't see how his face holds up in this fight and Ruslan isn't a huge knock out artist.

Comment

Working...
                      X