No announcement yet.

Dulorme's Chances.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dulorme's Chances.

What would you say are Dulorme's chances of winning?

I think he might win, gamboa much much smaller fast guy was giving crawford some problems. Dulorme much bigger ans stronger.

Comment

Dulorme only has a puncher's chance. Crawford will take over the fight in the mid-rounds and win comfortably.

Comment

Slim and none. Crawford will switch it up until the punches start to land and then he'll turn up the pressure. Unless Dulorme knocks him out, he'll get broken down and frustrated.

Comment

He's definitely got a chance. Keep in mind, he's been working with Memo for this fight.

I'm still picking Crawford UD though.

Comment

Slim to none. TC by 12rd UD

Comment

Crawford is at least one class above Dulorme. I expect him to win almost every round. If they showed this fight after Matthysse-Provodnikov, there would be mass channel changing to Showtime for Fonfara-JCC Jr.

Comment

Only by KO.

Comment

He has a punchers chance for sure, Dulorme has some POP. But I don't think Crawford is going to be Reckless for his first fight at 140, I expect him to BOX the first half of the fight. What will likely just throw Dulorme off is the switching in and out of and fight out of Orthodox and Unorthodox stances. This is so hard to prepare for and it always throws fighters off.

Dulorme has to catch him early if he is going to win

Comment

Crawford is going to UD that ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X