Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most overrated win any active fighter has?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto vs Martinez
    Ward vs Kessler

Comment

It HAS to be Pac vs ODH.

Cotto's win over Martinez was good but here it's blown out of proportions.

Comment

There are several.
        Floyd knocking out Ortiz.
        Pac beating Algieri.
        Arce beating WV2
        Donaire beating Arce
        Donaire beating WV2
        I could go on and on.

Comment

Algieri vs Provo

Great fight and a close win with a gutsy performance by Algieri, but look at all those opportunities that he is getting.

The only notable win that Algieri has with a fan favorite Provo.

Comment

i'm surprised there has only been one mention of danny over lucas i think that win is massively overblown.

Comment

Crawford vs Gamboa

Gamboa was 2 divisions removed from where he should be and still had a lot if success early on

I think Crawford is insanely overrated on this board. Hes supposed to be one of the top at 140 without even fighting there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Crawford vs Gamboa

Gamboa was 2 divisions removed from where he should be and still had a lot if success early on

I think Crawford is insanely overrated on this board. Hes supposed to be one of the top at 140 without even fighting there yet.
                While I think Crawford is the real thing, can't really argue with this.

That win was more 'spectacular' than 'great'.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Crawford vs Gamboa

This is a great one Crawford beat a blown up featherweight and gets so much credit. People forget he beat completely shot Ricky Burns and Beltran. I would pick 135 Broner to do what Crawford did and now look at how people talk about Broner on here.

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
                    i'm surprised there has only been one mention of danny over lucas i think that win is massively overblown.

What makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                      What makes you say that?
                      I think Matthysse is overrated here he went life and death with Molina jr who got completely outclassed by Micky Bey (definition of average) until he landed a miracle punch. If you can box a bit and have good chin you will beat lucas.

Comment

Working...
                      X