Collapse
No announcement yet.

aaron the hawk pryor vs Current Jr.WW/WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly it's hard to gauge how good Aaron Pryor really was. He just never fought anyone worth a damn in their prime. I mean he has the Arguello win but that was against a smaller and past prime fighter. The next best thing on his resume is Cervantes who was definitely past prime.

Pryor is a big case of what if. What if he would have fought Leonard, what if he never got addicted to crack, and so on and so on. But the truth is no one knows how good Pryor really was. I mean his resume is so thin people have to go back to his amateur win over Hearns to make an argument.

But to answer your question I would have to go with Pryor not being able to clean out either division. He would have a better chance at cleaning out 140 but no way he cleans out 147, Manny, Marquez, Thurman, and possibly Bradley all beat him.

At 140 I see him having a hard time with Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Honestly it's hard to gauge how good Aaron Pryor really was. He just never fought anyone worth a damn in their prime. I mean he has the Arguello win but that was against a smaller and past prime fighter. The next best thing on his resume is Cervantes who was definitely past prime.

Pryor is a big case of what if. What if he would have fought Leonard, what if he never got addicted to crack, and so on and so on. But the truth is no one knows how good Pryor really was. I mean his resume is so thin people have to go back to his amateur win over Hearns to make an argument.

But to answer your question I would have to go with Pryor not being able to clean out either division. He would have a better chance at cleaning out 140 but no way he cleans out 147, Manny, Marquez, Thurman, and possibly Bradley all beat him.

At 140 I see him having a hard time with Lucas.
      You don't know nothing about Boxing Dude, Your full of Hot Air

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
        You don't know nothing about Boxing Dude, Your full of Hot Air
        lol
        its fun to just relax and laugh all day at work

Comment

Working...
        X