Multiple sources with knowledge of the details have advised BoxingScene.com that Leo Santa Cruz's next opponent has yet to be finalized.
Santa Cruz is scheduled to return on May 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. His fight will open up the pay-per-view portion of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao mega-event.
BoxingScene reported earlier that Santa Cruz (29-0, 17KOs) was likely going to face once-beaten Zsolt Bedak (24-1, 8KOs). Bedak withdrew from a scheduled overseas headliner for this coming Saturday and told local outlets in Hungary that he was facing Santa Cruz on the Mayweather-Pacquiao card in a non-title ten rounder.
[Click Here To Read More]
Santa Cruz is scheduled to return on May 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. His fight will open up the pay-per-view portion of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao mega-event.
BoxingScene reported earlier that Santa Cruz (29-0, 17KOs) was likely going to face once-beaten Zsolt Bedak (24-1, 8KOs). Bedak withdrew from a scheduled overseas headliner for this coming Saturday and told local outlets in Hungary that he was facing Santa Cruz on the Mayweather-Pacquiao card in a non-title ten rounder.
[Click Here To Read More]
Comment